Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411506 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:56:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkWebsite Design Request [PAID]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Website Design Request [PAID]  (Read 1819 times)
SteveHarris
Level 0

No, I'm not the guy from Iron Maiden

View Profile WWW
« on: May 04, 2010, 06:36:45 AM »

Hi All,

I'm currently starting a new website for my games. I'm after a website design in Photoshop that is along the lines of a traditional action comic book. I'm not particularly good at coming up with artistic designs etc (i'm a coder rather than artist) so i'd be happy to leave you with a fair amount of artistic license. My main sticking points would be that it uses a fairly light pallette and is not dark and unwelcoming for any visitors. I would like a few comic book characters to be used in the design as well as a logo (name of company will be disclosed to the designer I choose).

What do I need from you?
Firstly, some of your previous work would be a good start. It doesn't have to be web design it can be any manner of your work. What i'm looking for here is a style I like and also proof that you can complete a project.

As I said above, I would like the design in Photoshop format and also a splash screen (using the same artwork if you would like) 800x600 for use in my games.

I'd obviously like a few quick draft designs as well, so I can choose which I like best.

What do you get from me?
I'm willing to part with $150 USD for the right person. $50 to be paid when half the work is complete and the rest upon delivery.

Please PM me if you're interested!

Thanks,

Steve Harris

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic