Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:28:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGShameful Pachinko Romance *COMPLETE*
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Shameful Pachinko Romance *COMPLETE*  (Read 26501 times)
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 12:08:42 PM »

Oh the shame. I managed to get three of the ending, but got a little bored after that. Don't think I'll revisit it to get the rest. The endings I got were funny enough though. Good stuff.

Noyb
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 12:44:56 PM »

Thanks! I agree that the gameplay gets stale rather quickly, but I'm glad you liked the endings. Smiley

Since it's been out for a while, and I do want people to see the endings, I guess I should give out the ending cheat. All I ask is that you only use it after you get bored of the pachinko proper.

Ending Cheat: Press "o" on the main game screen to skip to the bad ending for that couple, and "p" to skip to their good ending. Neither saves the score, for what it's worth.

Oh, and there's a mini-epilogue poem if you quit through the pachinko menu for those who missed it.

Rolf_Soldaat
Level 0

Fast as lightning.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 11:20:22 AM »

I got 25828, playing as the man vs. the woman.

If you know where to release to get 100, getting a perfect score is easy Tongue.
zradick
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 12:43:13 PM »

I feel so shameful after that.  Nobody even told me I was married before I went after that nun...    Sad
Cheers,
--Zack
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic