Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 12:31:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGInvisible Werewolf Championship!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Invisible Werewolf Championship!  (Read 4031 times)
Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2008, 05:54:23 PM »

You're one of the seven elite gladiators of the Tigersauce Kingdom. In this very arena you have slain zombies, bandits, all manner of giant insect, and you have done so without fear.

But today is different. Today your knees shake and you grip the hilt of your broadsword with sweaty palms. You know that in any moment, the gates will open and countless monstrosities the likes of which has never been fought before will spill into the arena.

The crowd in the stands high above you cheer as the gates open all around you and the unseen horrors spill through.

>Inventory

You have a silver 2h broadsword (Of Dexterity +1!) And some Daisies.

>Look at Daisies.

For pushing up.

You hear a noise close behind you.

>Swing sword madly in circles!

You begin twirling gracefully like a warrior ballerina. Your spirals are suddenly stopped short as your sword connects with something. For a time, shrill squeals of pain can be heard throughout the arena and a puddle of blood forms at your feet.

And so on. I haven't really thought this through yet.

I've been very busy lately, so don't be surprised if I drop out of the contest and finish sometime after the deadline.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:07:37 PM by Smithy » Logged

Voodoo Master
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 06:15:07 PM »

Woah, this looks cool. It's a text-based action game? Neat. It's like, the enemies are invisible, so graphics wouldn't help. And I love that daisies comment.

Welp, awaiting this one!

25 bonus points for Durruti!
Chris Whitman
Sepia Toned
Level 10

A master of karate and friendship for everyone.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 09:23:20 PM »

My life is now complete.

Formerly "I Like Cake."
Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »

Somewhere in the process of drafting out a plotline I got carried away and ended up writing a 13,000 word story having absolutely nothing to do whatsoever about invisible werewolves or championships.  Embarrassed

Funny how that sort of thing seems to happen sometimes.

I'm going to try again eventually, despite the fact that the competition is over. I love the premise too much to pass it up.

gustav
Fez Nonbeliever
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 02:33:38 AM »

I'm going to try again eventually, despite the fact that the competition is over. I love the premise too much to pass it up.
arr, that's the spirit!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic