Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:12:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGSamurai Railroad Mansion (Updated!download on first post)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Samurai Railroad Mansion (Updated!download on first post)  (Read 76308 times)
zradick
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2008, 01:10:39 PM »

Love the art!!  The gameplay, a little shallow perhaps, but a good vector for the art!  It took a bit to get the timing, but then it was pretty straight forward.  A good deal of polish on this one.  Nicely done!
Cheers,
--Zack
cichlasoma
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2008, 03:14:38 AM »

this one would be one of my most favourite games definitely, were it possible to choose the level i want to play instead of starting with the first one each time. (well, i'm no HC player, don't understand the sense of "challenges" too much...)
nevertheless, it's unbelievble, how enjoyble can such a "primitive" game be :-)
The Mimic
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2008, 02:29:10 PM »

I *love* this game. I must have played it for hours already, though I never make it too far. Never made it past stage 7. Infact, I never even successfully hit anybody in it, I believe. Murderous, but great fun.

The art is stunning, the gameplay is simple yet very addictive, and the replay value is exceptionally high! It's challenging enough to make the biggest Roguelike fan cower in terror, yet that only makes me want to win even more.

I think my favorite stage is four or five. It just starts to get really challenging, but it's still beatable. Seven... that's going to take a lot of practice to beat.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic