Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:02:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProfessional, AAA Narrative Designer Seeks Ambitious Project or Collaborators
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professional, AAA Narrative Designer Seeks Ambitious Project or Collaborators  (Read 1938 times)
tjubert
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2010, 06:14:07 AM »

Name: Tom Jubert
Expected Compensation: Not for profit, royalties or up front
Contact Information: [email protected]
Previous Projects: Penumbra Series, Lost Horizon, ir/rational and more unannounced

About me:
I've been writing games professionally for four years - my break was on the award-winning indie series, Penumbra. Since then I've worked on ever bigger projects, most recently as a dialogue writer on a major Ubisoft IP and as the narrative designer on an ambitious, unannounced 360 / PS3 action game. I've also remained active in the indie community, releasing my free logic game, ir/rational, at the end of last year, reviewed very favourably by Rock, Paper Shotgun at the time.

More details at www.tomjubert.com

What I'm looking for:
Moving onto bigger things has inevitable drawbacks in the area of risk vs reward. In my free time I want to work on something ambitious and exciting, things nowhere more at home than in the indie community.

I'm looking to join an ambitious team working on a project that pushes boundaries. I’m happy to work in any capacity from script polishing to voice work to narrative design.

I'd also be happy to hear from any programmers or artists looking to collaborate on a new project.

The only requirements I have are:
1. You’re working or looking to work on something fresh and challenging
2. You actually have a cat in hell's chance of finishing the thing.

Influences:
Facade, Thief, Planescape, Braid, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, Ceramic Shooter, Small Worlds, Vampire: Bloodlines, Sleep is Death, Everyday the Same Dream, L4D2 and many, many more.

Compensation:
Professional rates for a narrative designer begin at around £300 per day. I'm happy to work on whatever system your team is currently on - smaller figures up front, royalties on release or even not for profit. What I really care about is working on something fantastic.

[email protected]

More details at www.tomjubert.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic