Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:22:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesThe Blackwell Legacy
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Blackwell Legacy  (Read 3394 times)
Jimbob
Level 3

Not a Detective

View Profile WWW
« on: March 17, 2007, 09:06:33 PM »

Okay, so I've only just noticed there's been a demo out for over a month (no post on TIGSource?). The voice acting seems pretty spot on so far and the game as a whole seems very slick and well produced. Has anyone bought the full thing? Is it a worthwhile adventure to spend my hard-earned (i.e. taken from the government for 'studies') cash?

P.S. Someone should also put the Gesundheit! demo up on the main page. It's awesome.

Last release: sync::routine
DrDerekDoctors
THE ARSEHAMMER
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 02:43:21 AM »

P.S. Someone should also put the Gesundheit! demo up on the main page. It's awesome.

Just played Gesundheit! and it's *so* charming. Really appeals to me in a similar manner to how LocoRoco did despite the gameplay being completely different. It's made me laugh out loud at the animations and sound on several occasions and I'm stuck on level 7. Tongue

Me, David Williamson and Mark Foster do an Indie Games podcast. Give it a listen. And then I'll send you an apology.
http://pigignorant.com/
Jimbob
Level 3

Not a Detective

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 02:49:52 AM »

I love it when one of the big monsters doesn't get to eat the snot (either it disappears or another monster gets it), those big eyes, and that little monster sigh. Perfect.

The tunes are brilliant as well. You can get them here.

Last release: sync::routine
DrDerekDoctors
THE ARSEHAMMER
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 03:06:00 AM »

I love it when one of the big monsters doesn't get to eat the snot (either it disappears or another monster gets it), those big eyes, and that little monster sigh. Perfect.

Yuss, the puppy-dog eyes and whimper were perfect. Smiley

Me, David Williamson and Mark Foster do an Indie Games podcast. Give it a listen. And then I'll send you an apology.
http://pigignorant.com/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic