Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:08:03 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for Artist(s)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Artist(s)  (Read 2118 times)
SeiferTim
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 28, 2010, 08:19:16 AM »

Hey guys, thought I'd drop in here and see if anyone would be interested in working with myself and a few other people on a new (secret) game!

We're looking for someone (or maybe a couple of people) with some decent drawing skills to draw up some concept art for us to base the actual content of the game on. You would be taking the ideas we've typed up and coming up with sketches and diagrams to help make sure everything fits together and has a coherent look and feel throughout the whole process.

If possible, we would also like you to work on more polished artwork - characters in poses, etc - to be used in promotional artwork (ads/banners), or for other things (load screens, etc).

Some of the things you'll be required to draw include:
  • People
  • Animals
  • Robots/Machinery
  • Monsters/Crazy looking creatures
  • Possibly vehicles/weapons/devices
  • Possibly environments/landscapes

Also, we may be looking for someone to help convert the concepts into pixelated sprites and graphics to use in the game. Currently Ryan is doing most of that, but it would be nice to have someone that can help with the workload on that.

If you're at all interested, please leave a comment, or send me an email: [email protected] preferably with a link to your portfolio or something that we can see your work.

If you would like to know more about me or the team, check out http://www.tileisle.net/ for info on our other games.

We can discuss compensation privately.

Thanks!

teknogames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 10:52:29 PM »

I am free to do concept work and possibly other things

Here is my portfolio
Daily Art Blog

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: