Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:38:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGSecret of Software 64 [Finished]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Secret of Software 64 [Finished]  (Read 42694 times)
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »

Somebody just spoil it to me and tell me where the minidump is.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2008, 02:27:07 PM »

http://www.ludomancy.com/minidump.log

there you go Smiley

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »

I thought finding the minidump was really easy. I can't figure out what's next to do, though. Undecided

Nice game.
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2008, 12:33:06 AM »

{SPOILER}
after finishing the game it tells you to "add minidump.log to your root", the root is the domain one, maybe would be more clear with my instead or your, but you have to add /minidump.log to the site domain
{SPOILER}

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2008, 04:59:04 PM »

Wow that was really confusing. I did all the stuff, found the minidump and read the message. Not sure if there's more to the game, but I kind of like the idea of a game that you're never quite sure if you've found the real ending. Good stuff.

Daniel Benmergui
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2008, 05:56:29 PM »

Wow that was really confusing. I did all the stuff, found the minidump and read the message. Not sure if there's more to the game, but I kind of like the idea of a game that you're never quite sure if you've found the real ending. Good stuff.

Thanks, Oddball.

A funny observation I can make because SoS64 is online: the average playtime is 4:30 minutes.

I guess everybody finishes the game in 5 minutes, which is exactly the playtime I forecasted. I should have included ingame stats to figure out how people play the game...I'll do that for the next game Wink

Daniel.
Ludomancy
zradick
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2008, 12:55:40 PM »

I like that you chose to do it in Java (because I work in Java too).  I personally prefer a little bit more feedback about what can interact with what, but that's just me.  I enjoyed fiddling around with the "alien" tech.  It's probably what kids feel like when they are very young.  Lots of mysteries going on...
Cheers,
--Zack
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »

I like that you chose to do it in Java (because I work in Java too).  I personally prefer a little bit more feedback about what can interact with what, but that's just me.  I enjoyed fiddling around with the "alien" tech.  It's probably what kids feel like when they are very young.  Lots of mysteries going on...
Cheers,
--Zack

with more feedback about what can interact with that in this case will end with no game at all :)there are just a bunch of objects around

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
Daniel Benmergui
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2008, 01:18:45 PM »

That's easy to fix Wink

Daniel.
Ludomancy
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic