Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 04:13:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGTasteless Vampire King
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tasteless Vampire King  (Read 3774 times)
Dormouse
Level 0

Let's roll around in candies, shall we?

View Profile WWW
« on: March 07, 2008, 04:27:40 PM »

Plot summary: you're a powerful, ancient and oh so dark vampire, who woke up from his slumber somewhere in the 1970'.
Curious about the modern world, you entered a night-club. You were sure the people there would react as people always do in your darkly presence. Love you, fear you, respect you... But the people: they just laughed. They pointed you with their fingars. They told you you're not COOL... You ran out, humiliated. But you'll show them allright. You'll show them they were wrong!
 Now, your epic journey to regain your cool factor begins. Backed up by your amazing dance moves and horribly bad taste in fashion you strive to become the  new disco dancefloor king!

And now seriously: me and TeeGee were playing today with the video game name generator. This was one of the most hilarious outcomes, so I just couldn't resist: I drew a quick sketch. It's more a concept art than a finished piece. I obviously won't be doing the game, but if anyone feels inspired by the idea...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 04:30:29 PM by Dormouse » Logged

Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »

I obviously won't be doing the game, but if anyone feels inspired by the idea...

But you must make it! Cry
Golds
Loves Juno
Level 10

Juno sucks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 06:41:56 PM »

I agree.  At least make a trailer  Shocked

@doomlaser, mark johns
Radnom
Level 8

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 08:30:21 PM »

haha, I'm loving the onlookers in the background, their facial expressions are priceless.

TeeGee
Level 10

Huh?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 06:38:59 AM »

Sweet Jesus, I would SO love to have the time to make this! This and Jackie Chan's Matador Zombies, our second best pick  :D.

Tom Grochowiak
MoaCube | Twitter | Facebook
Dormouse
Level 0

Let's roll around in candies, shall we?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 05:43:21 AM »

Actually, I should be thinking about selling the idea to the guys that did DDR XD. And it should require using a Wiimote, so you could do the John Travolta gestures!

AND there should be a musical :D.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic