Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 08:57:45 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosiPhone & iPad App and Game Music Soundtrack Composer, Sound Effects Designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: iPhone & iPad App and Game Music Soundtrack Composer, Sound Effects Designer  (Read 4182 times)
mdubmusic
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2010, 10:29:23 AM »

Hello iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad Developers!

This is my first post on the TIGForums. So, I thought I'd introduce myself...

My name is Mike. I am a soundtrack music composer, sound designer, and audio editor for games, as well as film, tv, web, and new media. My music appears in a bunch of iPhone and iPad titles (including StickWars, Ramp Champ, Fingerzilla). You can view/listen to samples of my soundtracks and iPhone and iPad games here:

iphone ipad app game music soundtrack composer and sound effects designer

I enjoy collaborating with developers, directors, designers and artists... and I'm hoping to do a lot more of it!

Are you looking for original music or sound effects for your next game or application? Do you have music but need it edited for a loop or converted to another format?

Drop me an email! (see above link) I'd be happy to add professional quality music and SFX to your new project. I look forward to hearing from you!

-Mike

p.s. Two iPad apps have been released that include my work as composer and sound designer. Both "Super 7" and "Marblenauts" just went live on the iTunes App Store. Both have been featured on the store's "New and Noteworthy" and "Hot New Games" section
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:48:23 AM by mdubmusic » Logged
CEDE
Level 2

Don't Stress, Live a Cool Life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 12:21:55 PM »

We may need your services in the very near future. I would like to talk to you about your rates for FX. What is your range in terms of style? Can you do retro type as well as modern? Feel free to direct message me.

portfolio | studio | latest game: shade dogs | twitterpost-it
mdubmusic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 04:53:11 AM »

We may need your services in the very near future. I would like to talk to you about your rates for FX. What is your range in terms of style? Can you do retro type as well as modern? Feel free to direct message me.

Hi CEDE - Thanks for your post on this iPhone and iPad App and Game Music Soundtrack Composer thread.  I sent you a direct message with my rates and contact information.  Let me know if you received it and have any questions.  I look forward to working together!

-Mike

http://www.mikeweisermusic.com/
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 08:04:01 AM by mdubmusic » Logged
mdubmusic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 12:57:24 PM »

Developing a new iPhone or iPad app?  Ask me about adding music and sound effects to give your users a unique audio experience.  Portfolio and contact info at the link below:

http://www.mikeweisermusic.com/credits/

The latest Fingerzilla game update includes music by Mike Weiser.  Also keep an eye out for apps released this summer that will include my game music and sound effects.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 08:04:15 AM by mdubmusic » Logged
mdubmusic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 07:07:54 AM »

Looking for a soundtrack or sound effects for your next iPhone and iPad game?  I'm an experienced and award winning iPhone and iPad app game music soundtrack composer and sound effects designer.  Check out my portfolio here:

http://www.mikeweisermusic.com/credits/games/

Click on "contact me" on the webpage to send me an email about your next project.

Thanks!

-Mike
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 08:04:34 AM by mdubmusic » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic