Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 12:54:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralVasily Zotov wanted me to post this
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Vasily Zotov wanted me to post this  (Read 7348 times)
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2010, 10:18:36 AM »

COULD YOU POSSIBLY PUBLISH ME ON TIGSOURCE SOMEHOW
I AM THIS CONDITION

Hey - court next Thursday - they remove me to the mental ward in Russia (judge Bronzina, Los Angeles) - consider for massive public exposure

Vasily Zotov

Hey, I am the creator of Space Spy, I have new game Refugee the Second hearing also this

Consider for something Vasily Zotov

===================================================================================
Hey, I finished Refugee - The Second Hearing and have now the APP which I am submitting to Apple to allow to distribute (otherwise I can't distribute - it will take time), which goes to Apple with description.
================================================== ========

Fighting with NYPD representative from one side and Homeland Security from
the other side on the small plane departing from the airport LaGuardia resist the HIDDEN DEPORTATION as an illegal alien / foreigner
in the removal proceedings to the country of the third world in this iPhone Adventure game.

================================================== ========

Right away you have the access to the youtube trailer to see the gameplay of this iPhone adventure game:

Also there is a 'Making of the Refugee - The Second Hearing' - in html here
www.quitesoulless.com/ref2making.htm

I want you to read it, such titles as 'Doctor Bitch', 'INS : torture guaranteed', 'American government destroyed my reputation' (I rule that 3 hours while I was precluded from the restroom in the INS during the interrogation after visiting MacDonalds to be torture and so on).

I want you specifically to read this article about my relationships with the SECRET SERVICES and why my life is in danger.
www.quitesoulless.com/r2zstudio.htm

Well, that's it hope I will get luck with Apple, I foresee: 'Mister Zotov, from the words 'f*cking b*tches superior court judges Allen Noble and Margaritha Moore' we are in doubt that something like that may represent the position of Apple corporation' while submitting. I so Margaritha Moore myself - she is like poisoned mushroom.

Thank you for reading,
Vasily Zotov
The game site http://www.quitesoulless.com/refugee.htm
P.S.: I am in fear to get arrested again, so tomorrow I will write something here if I was not arrested

============-===================-=================
Apple denied this political game and terminated me as developer.

I thought it is the very good game, the gameplay was in details depicted here

and can only be seen as YOUTUBE, as Apple does not allow to distribute in any way, but on only my, disconnected from Apple and any service iPhone (I never had money to actually connect it)

And there was publication about secret services and chasing of me somewhere here www.quitesoulless.com/r2zstudio.htm

And also the entire Making of this game www.quitesoulless.com/ref2making.htm

I am also publishing new documents like
1) Illegal experiments in psychiatry conducted on me by probably the US government
I cite 'Between credibility of asylum grant rate 1.4% of immigration judge Isabel Bronzina and Guantanomo Bay credibility of Homeland Security and the CIA credibility of Program for Torture Victims, Los Angeles and so on...'
'I deny that the bloody cuts on my left hand of suicidal hesitation nature and so on...',
funny shit, have a look
( www.quitesoulless.com/making.htm , doc#9 )
2) Homeland Security US personnel first time accused by me in torture under the penalty of false statement in the Office of Chief Trial Councel as it goes here
( www.quitesoulless.com/making.htm, doc#10 )
3) Department of Health gets me on the charge of the 'dirty floor', which I possibly deny as cleaning was my line of duty in army and I have the good recommendations in cleaning from the previous landlord and I did cleaning professionally as a waiter.
( www.quitesoulless.com/making.htm, doc#11 )

Well, court is next Thursday US intended to deport me back to the mental ward in Russia, while I am saying that I am not mentally sick, and on this hearing I have 1.4% probability to successfully skip on loony van at this time because of statistics of such hearings with this judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KRfXhPxCWs

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 10:23:55 AM »

now this is my comments, not him

1) a lot of the time his bad english makes him seem crazier than he actually is -- i wonder if we could get ortoslon (who is russian) to talk to him in russian and translate what he says to english, it'd probably make more sense.

2) for those who don't know him, he was interviewed on tigsource once here: http://www.tigsource.com/2009/11/20/space-spy/

3) yes he really is a russian immigrant who was in a mental home and tortured in russia who is in danger of being deported back to russia, and yes the secret service and homeland security are actually after him, this is documented fact, so it's not a hoax just to bring publicity to his games or something

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 10:25:53 AM »

You're an editor Paul, you can always make a front-page post about the dude if you want.

Just try to focus on his games and not on, well, everything else.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 10:44:05 AM by Melly » Logged

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Aquin
Level 10

Aquin is over here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 10:26:13 AM »

But but...that's part of his 'magic' Sad

I'd write a devlog about my current game, but I'm too busy making it.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 10:29:04 AM »

his games are inseparable from his personality, yeah

and he's already been posted on the tigsource frontpage twice (once with that interview, once with quite soulless), so i'm not sure how much good a third post will do in convincing the authorities that he's a legitimate game dev and not just a crazy person

i also don't know the details of his case so i'm not sure how much anything we can do can help him. i suggested that he find a female to marry so that he can stay in the US instead of being deported (he's overstayed his visitation time or something). but i don't know much about how immigration law works, or much about his particular case. it's hard to figure out what he's even talking about: those articles that he linked to are hard to understand.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 10:34:44 AM »

I don't think TIGS as a whole should concern itself too much for whatever labyrinthic legal pickle he's got himself into. And from what you say I agree that it's very much doubtful that anyone that wants him deported would give two shits about what TIGS says of him, if they're even remotely aware this website exists.

If anyone wants to help him they'd have to make a more direct effort. Though I am kinda curious as to what his personality really is like behind the wall of engrish.

Corpus
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 10:38:42 AM »

Just try to focus on his games and not on, well, everything else.

What? Why? The media associated with every other artform (OR CREATIVE OUTLET WHATEVER) focuses on the people behind the work. Why not us?

EDIT: Two replies made while typing, but yeah, still, th'above.

EDIT 2: And yes, could anyone translate here? There's an old (probably fake) Chinese proverb about people having as many personalities as they speak languages.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 10:44:27 AM »

Alright, I take back what I said.

Falmil
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 11:09:59 AM »

I agree its a bit difficult to parse what he's saying, and other times it sounds like he's being a bit paranoid, though at the same time I wouldn't doubt him having legitimate grounds for the worry and suspicion. Of course, it is hard to determine the truth from the quantity and quality of information presented.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 11:17:06 AM »

now this is my comments, not him

1) a lot of the time his bad english makes him seem crazier than he actually is -- i wonder if we could get ortoslon (who is russian) to talk to him in russian and translate what he says to english, it'd probably make more sense.
I don't agree, take a look at his "games" and that should convince you that he's genuinely crazy-crazy (of the paranoid variety). I agree that he seems to have suffered a lot in russia and according to his story he got robbed from a lot of his money, and I don't think he should be deported, but it's a tough case.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 11:22:19 AM »

Yeah, I feel sympathy for the guy, I really do, but as others have said I'm not sure how TIGS can help him at all, especially not knowing any details on the situation.  Concerned
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 11:24:47 AM »

i don't deny that he's a tiny bit crazy, but he doesn't sound dangerous (and dangerous is required if they're going to lock him up)

although i think that if you're trying to prove to people that you aren't crazy, calling a judge a poisonous mushroom and making games that look like this doesn't help:

jay
Level 0

Spray it, don't say it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 11:58:05 AM »

I tried reading his site, but it's hard to know where his story starts and his game ends.

I've had experience with U.S. immigration lawyers, and getting caught with an expired visa/visa waiver is pretty grim. Whatever you're going to do, even marrying a citizen, you're going to want to do it (and file those papers) before that happens or you're likely screwed. That's from my experience anyway, I may of course be missing exceptions, especially as I never had to deal with mental health issues.

It's really sad, I hope it works out for him somehow, but it sounds pretty bleak at this point.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 12:11:09 PM »

He should advertise his games as part of some kind of neo-dadaist movement or something. It would certainly fit.

agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 06:44:22 PM »

Sorry, Vasily. The US is not the haven you thought it was.

Dustin Smith
Level 10

Eskimo James Dean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 08:57:39 PM »

I can really feel for this guy; I had my sights on going to Thailand a couple months back so I could do some volunteer work teaching English while also sorting out my own personal demons. The passport agency denied my passport, deeming me a threat to national security. That was the largest factor for the fit of depression I was in lately and just got out of. The government's still holding my birth certificate and other personal info, I've sent out an email but they've yet to respond. I could rant about living in rural Alaska but I've derailed this thread enough as it is. Fuck the US.

I wish there was something I could do for this guy. I third the need for a translator, though.

ortoslon
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 09:23:19 PM »

i'm a native russian speaker and i can tell that vasily's english is good enough that he doesn't distort facts by accident but of course i can make slightly more sense of him because i made same mistakes several years ago. i've already asked paul to tell vasily he can write here in russian and i'll try to translate his message (unless it's very long)

Though I am kinda curious as to what his personality really is like behind the wall of engrish.

the correct term is "runglish"
ness io kain
Level 6

died and is a ghost.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 09:59:04 PM »

I feel genuinely sympathetic toward Vasily; he's had to deal with a lot of trouble. I wish people would start taking him more seriously. He posts in a lot of places on the Internet, and seems to get a lot of "Haha, this guy's so crazy!"
I think he really does have at least a few psychological issues... In fact, it'd almost be insulting to say that he's fine after what he went through. That said, though, it's nothing to laugh about, and from what I can tell, he is absolutely harmless. I don't think he belongs in a mental hospital at all.

My music.
If your Twitter doesn't have enough depression and awkward pomposity, here you go.
Contrary
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 10:21:35 PM »

Screamy LOOK AT THAT SCREEN SHOT. MY EYES ALMOST PUKED BLOOD.

From the very very little bit I know about him he doesn't seem like a a threat to anyone and should be left alone, but it doesn't really matter what I think.
falsion
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 10:48:36 PM »

I feel genuinely sympathetic toward Vasily; he's had to deal with a lot of trouble. I wish people would start taking him more seriously. He posts in a lot of places on the Internet, and seems to get a lot of "Haha, this guy's so crazy!"

The thing is that on the internet it's hard to tell. You never know whether someone is just trolling or if they genuinely have some major issues. There are a lot of people out there that have done kind of thing for attention (such Bob from Bob's Game, for example). If it weren't for Rinku telling us that this guy is for real, I would've assumed this was all an elaborate joke.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic