Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 04:44:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsA Game by Its Cover[AGBIC] Under the Garden [FINAL GAME/EDITOR]
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Print
Author Topic: [AGBIC] Under the Garden [FINAL GAME/EDITOR]  (Read 179196 times)
Seth
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2010, 12:19:55 PM »

Hey Farmergnome this is a neat game.  I think I played through most of it.  There was one hole in the ground that I couldn't fall into because there was a little rock ledge blocking me.  Also, you said there was a use for the little birds?  Can you tell me what that is? 

One bug: I was trying to pick up the 'S' item when I died (I had it on my mouse but not in my inventory list) and when I went back to get it it was gone!

Towards the end I feel like the game kinda peters out, I wish there was some endless incentive for me to keep building my house  Smiley
diki
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2011, 12:38:42 PM »

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I'd like to mention that after recently acquiring a Windows OS, I came here specifically to get this game after being hooked by the polished & intriguing look of the screenshots back when it was first made public.
The game does the amazing job of holding up to the bliss of that imaginary "way you imagine the gameplay to be without ever playing it", that is to say, it plays absolutely wonderful. Just wanted to put that out here. Hand Clap
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: January 04, 2011, 01:44:19 PM »

cheers bro glad you liked it Beer!  ive done a bit of a update for under the garden, but am knee deep in a new game at the moment, sort of a throwback to one of my older competition games, skydiving academy, so yea, ill finish that update soon and post it up  Cheesy

inceptionaut
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2011, 02:50:15 PM »

I've been playing this for a while now and just registered to add my praise for the game.  As others have suggested, there are elements that could be expanded on, but as it stands the game is still great fun.  My compliments to the developer.

On that subject, Paul/Farmergnome, is there a site at which I can donate a small amount to help you continue development of this and other games?

Thanks, and looking forward to any future updates.
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2011, 03:46:44 PM »

Cheers bro, ummm I dont have a site or anything apart from www.bigblockgames.com at the moment, ill probably put a personal one up at some point in the future, whenever I get time I guess.

Epic 1 year later edit:  http://farmergnome.blogspot.com/ my blog!  
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:00:00 PM by Farmergnome » Logged

inceptionaut
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2011, 04:34:17 PM »

Cool - I'll check it out.
pixhead
« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2011, 08:36:38 PM »

Beer!
Sir Castic
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2013, 03:15:33 PM »

uh-oh! The site no longer exists!

I'd really like to play this game. Is there any way to get it?
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2013, 03:24:44 PM »

www.farmergnome.com  Grin - down the right side you will find it.

Phasma Felis
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 20, 2013, 12:08:10 PM »

What can I put in the controls.ini to use the arrow keys instead of WASD? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere...
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2013, 02:27:10 PM »

What can I put in the controls.ini to use the arrow keys instead of WASD? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere...

I am not 100 percent sure, but up, down, left, right should work.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic