Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411427 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:24:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsA Game by Its Cover[AGBIC] Oh!! Tamanegi yarou chindouchyu!!! [FINISHED?!]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: [AGBIC] Oh!! Tamanegi yarou chindouchyu!!! [FINISHED?!]  (Read 23391 times)
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2010, 07:53:13 AM »

I'm sucker for party games, and even more so if they are wacky and co-op, so I'm sold on this one. Only thing I want is a bit more variety, but I'll let that slide. Are you planning on expanding on this after the compo? I think you should. I did have one oddity/bug though. When I exited the game my desktop resolution switched to 640x480, which is  a bit odd considering the game runs in a window. Good work.

miconazole
Level 1

contact through email pls

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2010, 09:00:18 PM »

YES! I actually had 5 levels planned for the competition, but, um, everything takes longer than you think it will. My original plan was to switch up the challenges every level, for instance some levels you'd have to jump to avoid pits, others you might have to pay attention to your position on the screen to avoid falling objects, etc. I will make this version someday!

That resolution thing IS really weird :\ I'm not sure I can even do anything about that, since I made it in Game Maker. Does it happen consistently?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic