Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 08:50:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGAttack Of The Banjo On The High Seas [CRAPPY FINISHED]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Attack Of The Banjo On The High Seas [CRAPPY FINISHED]  (Read 14465 times)
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »

It's pretty interesting. I like the presentation, though the font used in the menus don't fit well with the theme.

But banjo battle with a pirate is a pretty awesome concept.

I found that the gameplay evolved too slowly. I felt like I was repeating myself at least 4 times before I got to use different notes.

Overall, fun for a few minutes.
You're right some of the sequences repeat a bit too much , this is something to fix.
Thanks for the feedback.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 03:46:45 PM »

Well done on your entry. I struggled a little as I'm using a laptop track-pad, but I got the feel of it ok. Would have been nice for a little more variation in opponent and scenery, and maybe some kind of walk the plank punishment when I played really badly, which I did, quite a few times. But I suppose the short time allowed for the contest put these things way out of the scope of the game. Maybe in a future update? Good stuff.

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »

Thanks  Smiley
Yeah I originally planned 5 very original opponents and different environments and many different melodies but time ran short on me.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic