Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:04:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkNeed Music and Effects for a game (closed)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need Music and Effects for a game (closed)  (Read 1635 times)
sandcrab
Level 0

Buzzing!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 02, 2010, 03:47:39 PM »

**EDIT:  We found someone, and thank you so much for the response!  We were contacted by a number of talented people and I'm sorry I didn't get back to everyone personally.  We've made a selection and I believe I've contacted everyone who sent in an email, but in case I missed anyone I just want to be sure everyone knows I appreciated them taking the time to respond.

Thanks again!

-------

Hi guys!  You might possibly remember me (and my friend Daniel) from StarQuail, back when we made Sky Puppy.  We're trying to quickly put together a somewhat Metroid-ish platformer for Xbox Live's Indie Arcade, and we need someone to make music and sound effects, and we need them soon!

We don't know how successful this is likely to be so payment is going to be conservative and less than you are probably worth.  We will offer a flat sum up front on completion of the work, and after we reach a certain sales goal, we'll offer a percentage of future earnings too, so if we do well then you should do well too, or at least well for the work we need, which hopefully isn't too much.

What is the work?  We want three 2-3 minute level themes, three shorter themes (map, title, and ending), a boss theme, and around 15 sound effects.  We want someone who can make this happen by the end of July!  (If it seems like a crunch, know that we're pushing ourselves, too.)  Music should be a little ambient, a little Metroidy, and a little kooky, though we're not in a position to be too picky as long as it fits the game!

Please contact me via email (rvr67michael "at" charter "dot" net) if you are interested!

Here's some screen shots to give you an idea of the game, though it's still in the middle of development:

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 01:52:17 PM by sandcrab » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic