Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:06:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsA Game by Its Cover[AGBIC] NIJI (by Pixel from outer space) [FINISHED]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: [AGBIC] NIJI (by Pixel from outer space) [FINISHED]  (Read 11795 times)
Chubysnow
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 11:41:52 AM »

How about a trick flower that starts of good but when clicked it turns evil, it would then require another click to turn permanently good again?
Sengir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 12:48:34 PM »

yes! it could be another way of playing, a player must be very careful on how to touch them...thanks for this advice!

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 08:48:02 PM »

Mouse movement in the game felt sllugish and unresponsive for me, making the game a bit harder than it should be, though everything else seems to work smoothly.

Overall the game's nice, though a little repetitive. None of the other options of the menu work, so it's probably a good idea to remove them as not to confuse the player. Also also spotted some seams on the rainbow at time, and the music can also get a little repetitive.

Still pretty nice for the time you had. Coffee

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Sengir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 03:50:10 AM »

Thanks for critiques Melly, we know that the game and the music at the moment are repetitive, in the future we will implement a lot of features to make the game better and more enjoyable...even if the compo is finished :-)

Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2010, 07:38:17 AM »

Love the visuals on this one. I had a bit of an issue with the mouse pointer blending in with the graphics at a few points. I hope you continue developing this as I think it could end up as a very decent game. Good work.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic