Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 06:02:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperDesignVote for the Noitu Love 2 boss competition now, plz
Poll
Question: Which entry is most worthy?  (Voting closed: March 25, 2008, 09:15:39 PM)
Spi-Darn - 16 (23.2%)
The Moon - 10 (14.5%)
Castle on a Spring - 10 (14.5%)
Shady Hanz - 30 (43.5%)
Golf - 3 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Vote for the Noitu Love 2 boss competition now, plz  (Read 7263 times)
AdamAtomic
*BARF*
Level 9

hostess w/ the mostest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 08:37:55 AM »

are you kidding look at my avatar

cup full of magic charisma
Pencil_In_Pain
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 03:39:00 AM »

Alberto here. I just want to congratulate the Shady Hanz, and thank all the people who voted.

My heart is with the two courageous pioneers who trusted the infamous Mr. Golf (I'm the third one, of course). The Gods of pinball will surely reward you with some free balls. Thank you, guys.

Have a nice day everybody I've found a demo I want to complete now.

See you around!

Mischief Maker
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 04:36:44 AM »

Just thought I'd use this thread to make my comments on the newly released demo.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!  It's like Gunstar Heroes meets Metal Slug meets Abuse with just a dash of Strider 2.  It's the game I wanted Noitu Love 1 to be all along and didn't know it.  The artwork and animation is top notch.  The action is fast and crazy, like I like my women.  If this demo is indicative of the quality of the game as a whole, this will be a contender for best indie game of all time!

I just have one suggestion, and I don't know if it's too late in the development to implement this, but considering that Xoda has left right and up double-click attacks, and considering how much time she spends hovering in mid-air beating enemies up, she could really use some kind of double-click down special attack, to better finish combos off with a bang.
konjak
Level 4

Bad to the bone.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 04:40:10 AM »

Thanks for the feedback, Mischief. I posted a thread about the demo IN Feedback, though. Smiley

Anyway, I was thinking about a down attack sometime a ways through making the game but was thinking it might break the game. I will look into it once more though, but for now all you can do is fall faster doing down+down or flicking the mouse down.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 11:00:33 AM »

I feel the quick-drop down motion is enough. Now back to Feedback!

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic