Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 03:42:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs[Visual Adventure Novel Sci-Fi] Dispersio
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Visual Adventure Novel Sci-Fi] Dispersio  (Read 2218 times)
Footprint
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2010, 12:25:59 AM »

If the section is wrong: I'm sorry. Please could you move it?

Footprint is the name of an Indie Italia Team born two month ago.
We'll focus on Visual Novel, trying to distinguish from the other VN and get to this genre be more appreciate by occidental people.

Dispersio will be our first project.

Site
Footprint

Team:
Me: programmer, scriptwriter and director
My brother: character designer, drawer, songwriter.

Plot:
“You're aunt is dying”
I love my family when they give me good news.

I perfectly remember that day...

An earth tremor.
No more light...
Nothing around me...
Suddenly a blinding light sorround me
then i realize that it isn't my world...

I don't want to say a lot about the plot because it's really important in a VN.

Other Info:
Go away! You're useless!...Or not?
Dispersio won't have gorgeous ladies who scampering everywhere, obviously there will be female character but they'll be normal people.
Ther will be soundtrack but we won't abuse of it we'll focus on the Sound Effect to help indentification. Anyone have a own soundtrack in the real life so also in Dispersio soundtrack won't be important.
In Dispersio there won't be a true main character because all the character will be important but obviusly one character will be more important than other but he won't be the hero because in Dispersio ther aren't any world to save, or any lost memory...

Plot
The plot will be the true main character of the game.
The first two chapter will be the introduction, they will destroy the peacefulness. After this first chapter the story will be divided in chapters. You must play every chapter different time to cover all the possible way and to understand the plot.
Dispersio will be set into a hypothetical futuristic cyber-punk world. There won't be any strange alien, or powerful android.

A Visual Nover without choose?
There will be obviously some chooses that will influence your understanding of the plot but without changing the end.
In Dispersio will be important HOW you get to the end and not what will happen when you'll finally reach it.

Price&Release:
Dispersio Chapter 01 will be released on AppStore this month.
The first chapter will be an introduction to what will happen, from the second one the story will be so so so exciting.
The game will have only italian language but in a week, or two, you'll have the english version.
The two version will have the same price 0,79€/0,99$.
We'll try to keep the same price for all the chapters but if one or two chapter will be so, so, so longer the maximum price will be 1,59€/1,99$.
We must decide the price for the PC/MAC version.

Screenshot:

PS: the background text is provisional.
PPS: I know that there's a grammatical error in one screen. Some screen are from an alpha version now there aren't any error.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 06:11:27 AM by Footprint » Logged
floatstarpx
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 04:49:44 AM »

hey!
this looks really cool!
i like the art style a lot.. very nice.

i notice the screenshots aren't in English.. is the game going to be available in several languages?
Footprint
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 06:59:23 AM »

The game will be available in Italian, english and MAYBE french, spanish, german and japanese   Shocked
Footprint
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 10:00:08 AM »

The game is finished.
Tomorrow we'll register on iPhone Dev Program.
When Apple give the activation code we'll start with the beta testing.
The game will be released in English, Italian, Spanish and German (Spanish and German version will be available after the Italian and English version). Each version cost only 0,79€/0,99$ and it's a very good price because the only VN on the App Store (only Japanese language) have an high price (8€/15€)
The Promotional Video gave us some problem with the animation but we're working on it
Footprint
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 11:36:13 AM »

PROMOTIONAL VIDEO
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 01:03:23 AM by Footprint » Logged
Footprint
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 09:40:29 PM »

Despite of our old allocation problem. The game is finished. We add some scenes and other stuff.
The translation will start tomorrow then the game will be available soon as possible.
Footprint
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 01:03:49 AM »

Game (italian version) sent to Apple.
The english translation start today cause of some extra added to the game. We hope to release the english version as soon as possible.

Today we also start the second (and the real first one) chapter.
It will be available as soon as possible.

This first chapter will be an important intro to the huge world of Dispersio*.

This first chapter will be a Visual Novel, with small Graphic Adventure Game component, that will introduce you to Dispersio, the Dispersio Spin-Off and the Comics.

It's a small size game (under 20mb) because we want that also who haven't got a wi-fi connection will be able to play this chapter.

The next chapter will be Graphic Adventure Game with Visual Novel elements and they'll have an higher size so the next chapter will look better then the first one (however this one look really better).

*we have also a PC/MAC game under construction (based on Dispersio world) and it won't be a Graphic Adventure Game and a contract with an Italian publishing house to publish a comics based on Dispersio (initially Dispersio was a comics but we decide to build this game)
Footprint
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 11:43:28 PM »

Italian version is out now!
The english version will be available in a week.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic