Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 05:16:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGObsessive Compulsive Penguin Simulator - COMPLETE
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Obsessive Compulsive Penguin Simulator - COMPLETE  (Read 22586 times)
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 04:06:51 PM »

My gf. has OCD and it drives me mad. She once tried to get me to drive all the way back from our holiday in Wales(a 300 mile round trip), because she suddenly thought she'd left the oven on. And got extremely upset and stressed when I wouldn't. I wouldn't mind but I do all the cooking so she never even uses the oven Roll Eyes A game about OCD is my worst nightmare, although this game didn't seem to convay the kinds of stress and anxioty that those with OCD suffer, for which I am very greatful. But I seem to have started to waffle. Nice little time waster you've made. Good stuff.

biphenyl
Level 0

Ewige Blumenkraft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 01:37:25 PM »

Hehe, maybe we should have made it a game where you're pushing against the crowd of penguins heading back to the sea, because you're not sure whether you left your chick's eggshell standing upright.

I'm glad it wasn't a stressful experience! We wanted to convey the penguin's frantic exasperation through the gameplay, but still keep it pretty fun to run around stomping on the drifts.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic