Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 05:06:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsVGNGGreat Puppy Punch-Out!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Great Puppy Punch-Out!!  (Read 3714 times)
Ted
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« on: March 24, 2008, 09:39:32 PM »

Hey everyone.  Well first off, I just found out about this brilliant competition yesterday, heh.  I wanted to do an original idea, but then.......I got this Title:

Great Puppy Punch-Out!!

Seriously..... come on..... seriously??

So I was pretty much obligated to do it, haha.  All I have are 2 images, so it doesn't really count as an official entry, but oh well.  The first image is the box art for the game and the second is an in-game screenshot concept.  I'd write more but I think the idea is pretty obvious and I only have 2 minutes left. heh.

I'm trying to figure out how to upload images right not.

Ted
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »

Well like I said, I started at 9pm tonight.  I wanted to make the in-game image better and fit the style of the Nintendogs screenshot a little better, but you get the idea.

The is an amazing idea for a competition, I hope you do it again.  Also, I was think that an official Video Game Name Generator seal would be really great for people to put on a splash screen at the beginning of their games.  It makes a game quite a bit funnier when you know that they had these conditions to work under.

Thanks,
Ted Martens

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 11:57:11 PM by Ted Martens » Logged

Ted
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 10:03:34 PM »

my images are too wide apparently:

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tedmartens/?action=view&current=GPPOboxart.jpg

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tedmartens/?action=view&current=GreatPuppyPunchOutingame.jpg

Ted
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 12:14:31 AM »

Here are 2 more "screenshots" just for fun.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic