Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 12:55:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMe and myself, like the sun and the moon
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Me and myself, like the sun and the moon  (Read 9468 times)
phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 06:52:11 AM »

OMG this looks GREAT!! You know I just love Dragon Quest and classic RPGs (if my avatar didn't give that away Wink)

Good luck on this, man... It's given me another reason to check in on Dev Logs again! Sorry I can't support your project, I'm kind of in a very bad spot financially right now, possibly going to be looking for funding of my own if I can't find work :O

By the way, you have a really cool accent! Haha Tongue Where did you say you're from?

im9today
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 11:55:00 AM »

pretty interesting, i really dislike that font you are using though, it doesn't fit at all
guille
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »

OMG this looks GREAT!! You know I just love Dragon Quest and classic RPGs (if my avatar didn't give that away Wink)

Good luck on this, man... It's given me another reason to check in on Dev Logs again! Sorry I can't support your project, I'm kind of in a very bad spot financially right now, possibly going to be looking for funding of my own if I can't find work :O

By the way, you have a really cool accent! Haha Tongue Where did you say you're from?

Haha thanks for the comments, I know you are a big DQ fan, so am I. I took some inspiration from it, of course. Like characters showing their walking animations when they are not moving, a homage to DQ!  Smiley there are other details like that...

Let me know if you are crowd-funding your next project, I'm not an expert by any means, but I did my homework and I can share with you all the info I got about it. What's your next project, anyways? Madhouse HD/online? You still on it?

hahaha I bet the accent was really funny and the subtitles necessary, but I needed to get a bit personal with the video Tongue I'm from Mexico so I don't really get any chance to speak in English. No practice = shitty results. Tongue

pretty interesting, i really dislike that font you are using though, it doesn't fit at all

Thanks for the feeback! Which font? on the game when talking to people? menus? logo? I'm not a fan of the one used on the dialogs, that's Arial (true type), I need a bitmap font and I was thinking about changing it once I start polishing the game up. Grin Now that you mention it, maybe the one used on the menus is too squareish and not fitting at all...

im9today
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 12:39:31 PM »

yeah i meant the one in the dialog boxes, it just looked really out of place to me
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 01:33:01 PM »

I like the music, and the story seems like it could be interesting to follow as well, and the gameplay itself looks nice and smooth. I think I could have a lot of fun playing this. Keep us updated.

guille
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »

yeah i meant the one in the dialog boxes, it just looked really out of place to me

I worked on a new custom made bitmap font today  Smiley screens on next update. Feddback appreciated.

I like the music, and the story seems like it could be interesting to follow as well, and the gameplay itself looks nice and smooth. I think I could have a lot of fun playing this. Keep us updated.

Thanks, sexy programmer. updates coming in a few days!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic