Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 06:27:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingNoitu Love 2 Demo
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: Noitu Love 2 Demo  (Read 66317 times)
zradick
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2008, 04:11:59 PM »

That's a groovy demo you've got going!  I love the art style!
Cheers,
--Zack
DestronPrime
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2008, 04:37:49 PM »

When I got the full thing I checked the website and I'm wondering if there'll be any updates?
Plasticware
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2008, 05:28:53 PM »

Well, I was a fan of the original, so needless to say, I was more than willing to shell out the twenty bucks - and twenty bucks well spent, might I add.

But! Here are some glitches!

Playing as Almond, I've got an unfortunate tendency to just hold down the 'down' arrow key, since he's shielded and such. However, when I did this in his Level Five, when I got to the end of the first corridor, where the gravity flips for the first time, when I continued to hold the 'down' arrow key, I fell through the ceiling and ended up, invisibly, in the wall and somehow entered the Janitor fight. I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen... Oh, and the same thing happens if you duck along any part of the inverted first corridor, too, in case you were wondering. I was able to replicate this glitch easily.

And second, when I was playing as Xoda in the third level, I skipped the opening cutscene while Rilo was beating up random Darns, and rather than having the camera snap back to where I was standing, it stayed trained on the location Rilo appeared in, with Rilo and the Darns suddenly gone, but no Xoda anywhere. I was still able to move and force the game to scroll, and had apparently gone invisible since I still had to jump over obstacles, but could not attack. As soon as I got into the chamber with the Darn Chikushos, when the first one appeared, he just stood there after drawing his sword, frozen in place, stuck in the pose where he's facing the camera with his sword out. I don't know if I can replicate this glitch or not.

...Well, I hope that was helpful. Oh, and I was using the 1.0 patch.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2008, 05:38:07 PM »

I recently downloaded and tried this demo for a strange reason -- to figure out what the control scheme was. I wasn't interested in playing the game itself because it honestly never looked that appealing to me (and I'm generally wary of games that half the community worships), but to my surprise my caution was unjustified, it's a pretty great game, and I realized that in (literally) the first fifteen seconds of play. I quit after fifteen seconds to tell my friend what the control scheme was, but let me tell you that I plan to buy it just based off of those fifteen seconds, I don't even need to play the demo more than that to realize I should own it.

Pip
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2008, 09:37:26 AM »

Noitu Love 2 was reviewed in Edge magazine the other day  Beer!

(actually, this is probably old news isn't it)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 04:37:01 PM by Pip » Logged

Pixelworship
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2008, 08:17:08 AM »

The demo was beautiful and fun and looked nice and played well and the music was swell and everything was just what I needed. But it crashed. So I played it again. And it crashed at the same spot (just a couple of screens after the boss where you hang in the ceiling and kick his fucking ass) and I really wanna buy the game but if this is going to happen then I don't wanna.

Gonna try it again and perhaps email you the details if it crashes again.

@optriromini
Danrul
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2008, 04:02:58 PM »

This is quite possibly the sexiest thing i've ever played.

'nuff said.
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »

I tried the demo, but was ever-so-slightly let down. It's not because it's bad, it's just not the genre I was expecting. The artwork and style had me thinking it would be similar to Gunstar Heroes, but it seems to be much more beat-em-up than shoot-em-up. Looks like an awesome, awesome game, but I'm just not as fond of the genre it's in.
Hempuli‽
Level 10

Sweet potatoes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2008, 05:33:37 AM »

I tried the demo, but was ever-so-slightly let down. It's not because it's bad, it's just not the genre I was expecting. The artwork and style had me thinking it would be similar to Gunstar Heroes, but it seems to be much more beat-em-up than shoot-em-up. Looks like an awesome, awesome game, but I'm just not as fond of the genre it's in.

Well, the first one wasn't a shoot 'em up either, so...  Tongue

Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »

I'm just saying that it looked like one at first.

...and I didn't play the first one either.

*runs*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic