Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 06:33:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessWhere I can print T-shirts to promote my game?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Where I can print T-shirts to promote my game?  (Read 1718 times)
Sengir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 06, 2010, 12:37:58 AM »

Hello everyone, I don't know if this is the exact place to post this, but my question is:
Where I can print high quality t-shirts to promote my game? Obviously good prices too :-)
Are there good services on the web? What were your experiences on this?

I would make something like this one:

Thank you very much!!!

pgil
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 05:13:33 AM »

http://www.dickblick.com/products/standard-grade-screen-printing-units/?wmcp=google&wmcid=products&wmckw=43417-1006

(If you want to print tshirts, that's cool.. but I don't think tshirts will help at all in promoting your game)
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 06:43:50 AM »

zazzle or cafepress are the usual ones

and sure t-shirts will help promote a game a bit: just get everyone making the game and all your friends / fans of the game to wear them everywhere they go, and talk about the game, and it'll help a little. it's not the best way to promote a game, but it'd help.

AuthenticKaizen
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

*Prestige Worldwide*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 09:39:08 AM »

what paul said.
also: spreadshirt

PixelProspector.com - the indie goldmine + Marketing Guide for Indie Game Developers             
“Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do.” (Bruce Lee)
george
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 12:02:49 PM »

If you're willing to do order fulfillment yourself you should look at local screen printers. Just to use Spreadshirt as an example, it seems like the cheapest shirts are about 14 USD, plus 5 for shipping, and I'm not sure what quality of shirt they're using (very important IMO if you want people to have a nice shirt). The designer gets a 3 or 4 dollar commission there, so about 15 goes to Spreadshirt. In contrast I could print two-color American Apparel shirts locally for $9 plus $2 shipping. If I charged $20 I'd get $9 back -- or just give a more affordable price to your buyer. Of course the online services have other advantages (shipping size to order being a big one). Something to think about.
Sengir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 03:41:34 AM »

thanks to everyone for these suggestions..I also think that this isn't the best way to promote a game, but I think it's funny to give t-shirts to friends who can talk about it...I'm just evaluating at the moment  Grin

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic