Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411493 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 08:03:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallEggs in Space iPhone game - teaser video & website
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Eggs in Space iPhone game - teaser video & website  (Read 1047 times)
The Lonely Bee
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2010, 03:43:41 PM »

Hi, I'm Phil from The Lonely Bee team and I wanted to say hello to the board and introduce you to our forthcoming App - Eggs in Space. It hits the App Store in September 2010, here's a little more on Eggs in Space...

HELP!!!  Shocked The Eggs are invading and the peaceful people of Spoonville have sent you up into the cosmos to defend them in this unique tap'n'crack action game.

- Easy to pick up and play, tricky to master, impossible to put down
- Watch as a kaleidoscope of fantastic sights leap at you!
- Stupendous soundtrack from our one-man electric orchestra
- Crack the menacing eggs, but avoid those booby-trapped Red Eggs
- Can you defeat the hideous and hilarious Boss Eggs?
- Bonus 'Egg Scramble' game mode, can you handle it?
- Compare your high scores globally and locally on Open Feint

Have you got what it takes to stop this pandemonium before the Eggs in Space enslave us all?

To see more, including our video teaser head to www.eggsinspacegame.com  Hand Thumbs Up Right

Fun, frantic iPhone action coming to an App Store near you... <a href="http://www.eggsinspacegame.com" target="blank">Eggs in Space</a>

Check out our developer's blog at... <a href="http://www.thelonelybee.com" target="blank">The Lonely Bee blog</a>
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 07:09:54 AM »

Did you spend more time doing the video than the game?

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
floatstarpx
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 07:47:32 AM »

Sorry I stole your thread title.
Funny trailer, I like the bit with the faces on the eggs... couldn't really work out what was going on other than that - but it looks fun all the same.
Have you made many egg puns in the game?? y'know, like eggcellent? or instead of "exit" it can say like "eggsit" .. hohoho. maybe you could name a character Shelly? hm..
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic