Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 04:22:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallExcruciating Guitar Voyage - teaser video & website
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Excruciating Guitar Voyage - teaser video & website  (Read 865 times)
floatstarpx
Level 1

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2010, 07:45:24 AM »

Hi,
I'm JON from WICKEDWORX team and I wanted to introduce you to our forthcoming game - Excruciating Guitar Voyage. It hits the XBLI marketplace and also PC download very soon, here's a little more on Excruciating Guitar Voyage.

Excruciating Guitar Voyage is a platform-puzzle-adventure. You play as PX, a surprisingly invincible hairy moron, who can set himself on fire and electrocute himself to solve puzzles.

EGV combines traditional point'n'click style puzzles with platform gameplay. There are a whole load of interesting characters to meet, bizarre scenarios to end up in, and many many levers to pull.
Think like [GAME X] meets [GAME Y] with an influence from [POP CULTURE REFERENCE].
It contains coarse language and references to surfing and other watersports.

Have you got what it takes to stop this pandemonium before Excruciating Guitar Voyage enslaves us all?  Hand Joystick

To see more, including our video teaser head to http://www.wickedworx.net/games.php?id=4

Here is a picture:

I'll post again when the game is actually out, innit Smiley Smiley  Hand Fork Left  Hand Any Key Hand Any Key
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic