Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 04:26:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBridge Construction Set GiveAway!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bridge Construction Set GiveAway!  (Read 1298 times)
Firesword
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2010, 08:08:53 AM »

Hi guys  Gentleman,

I recently launched a contest on my webiste to award two free copy of Bridge Costruction Set, it is a great game where you can build and test bridges, it has won the IGF 2003, it's pretty easy to partecipate just play the demo and write some impressions or a mini review, the other way to get the full version is to play with the demo and send a screenshot of a cool bridge you made with it.

Here 's the link: http://www.g4g.it/2010/09/09/bridge-construction-set-giveaway/

So if anyone is interested or you know someone who will, give it a go.

p.s I don 't know if this was appropriate to write, just in case you consider this spam (which it isn't) delete the post no problem about me.

p.p.s I sent some days ago, a similar mail to Derek Yu, but i guess he doesn't even know he has an e-mail..  Blink

Arrivederci.  Gentleman
Batmanifestdestiny
Level 1

When life gives you lemons, make an internet craze

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 08:44:52 AM »

I would totally do this, except for the fact that I don't have admin rights on my computer, so I can't play the offline one since it uses an installer, and I can't do the web version, since it requires osakit, which needs admin to install.

It looks like it could be a lot of fun, though!

"Sweet Sacajewea, Batmanifestdestiny!  We've struck GOLD!" -Joseph, Utah Wonder

You have to plagierize the Italian.
Firesword
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 09:22:38 AM »

I would totally do this, except for the fact that I don't have admin rights on my computer, so I can't play the offline one since it uses an installer, and I can't do the web version, since it requires osakit, which needs admin to install.

It looks like it could be a lot of fun, though!

Cheesy

It is actually a nice game, even if it's a little old (8 years), one compliant i can do is that the enviroment is too "naked" Well, hello there!, but the simulation aspects are top notch..

Cya,  Gentleman
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic