Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 04:54:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkTIGMN is looking for a logo.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: TIGMN is looking for a logo.  (Read 1283 times)
KM
Level 9

KM "Shilling for CASH!"

View Profile WWW
« on: September 28, 2010, 08:14:49 AM »

The site that I run ( http://tigmn.com/ ) needs a logo. The Indie Games Music Network is a site dedicated to indie game music and showcasing indie game music talent in the industry. I'm looking for a logo that can be used along the top of the site as a banner that's not really long, but not too tall, so it doesn't take up too much screen real estate and can be used in signatures for forums.

I'm also looking for a square logo remixed from the main logo to be used for such things as profile pics and twitter pics. Also I'd like it editable in Gimp in case I decide to edit it or just change the colour scheme. It also needs to be a low number of flat colours as it may end up on a t-shirt or something in the future, so probably keep it below 10.

Also, the site theme and design will be changing soon, so it'll need to be theme independent. I'm completely up for any ideas for the logo.

If you are interested please send me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected] with your offer and a rough sketch of any ideas you my have. Also you'll need to be able to accept paypal for payment. Also feel free to send me any questions you might have about the work.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic