Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 08:46:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLord Captain
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lord Captain  (Read 2892 times)
ivmmoreira
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2010, 11:44:24 AM »

Hello there,

I'm working on an indie project currently known as "Lord Captain"(the name is not final). It's a cinematographic platformer game(like Blackthorne or Flashback) with an innovative gameplay and art style. Our idea is to recreate this classic genre with some action in the mix, so one big challenge will be keeping the right pace(we don't want the game to be too action oriented, but we're also trying to make this genre a bit more "flexible").

For our art style we're thinking about something realistic, but with some baroque touches in order to reflect certains aspects of the game's history and background.

We're in concept and development phase, but if you got some interest visit the project homepage: http://raccoonslair.blogspot.com/.

We know there isn't much to show in terms of gameplay, but we'd like to hear your comments, suggestions and so on.

See you later.
imaginationac
Level 2

Makin' games instead of makin' money.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 12:54:05 PM »

Hey there, and welcome to the TIGForums. You should introduce yourself in the Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread.

Also, please read below
Quote from: Description of the "Projects" board
TIGForums community projects - for personal projects, post in DevLogs or Feedback.

Thanks for stopping by!

Youtube channel | Charger! Dev Log

SkyBox
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 06:56:06 PM »

Tried to read that blog but apparently it's by invitation only. Sounds pretty exclusive, I guess I can't get past that velvet rope!  Gentleman
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic