Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 05:44:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsThe WINNITRON 1000 Jam
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: The WINNITRON 1000 Jam  (Read 7917 times)
PsySal
Level 8

Yaay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2010, 04:46:48 PM »

I'm almost done; I just need to add sfx, hiscore and a graphical scanliney effect. Is there some way I could get a rough version tested out though to see how it works? It's really really hard to playtest because the whole thing has been designed as a 2P game.

It's a SWF, I haven't made a projector before but maybe right now I could just send the SWF? I'm kind of imagining you guys are all together playing each other's games and that, it would be great to get some feedback if it was possible.
Alec
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 01:37:15 PM »

Unfortunately the Winnitron was packed up Sunday night. We'll be reassembling it in a couple weeks for a career day thing. That'll be the next time we playtest stuff. (unless something happens before hand)

RabTom
Level 0

Programmer Extrodinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 06:18:42 AM »

If anyone wants to try out what I had done by the end of the jam, check out: http://www.reborn-games.net/Precipice/Precipice.html I made the web version 1 player, but the Winnitron version is 2 player Smiley
jotapeh
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 06:55:14 AM »

Man, sometimes I wish I had never left Winnipeg. So awesome.

Once a Winnipegger, always a Winnipegger.  Evil

EDIT:

I am not sure what that image is supposed to be but I'm inclined to agree with your diagnosis, sir.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic