Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 03:55:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Let's All Draw Character Concepts!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Let's All Draw Character Concepts!  (Read 5170 times)
ink.inc
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 08:20:19 PM »

A woman with a stylized, high collar that extends up to just under her eyes.

Heheh... I used to do this... Not because it looked cool, but mostly because I couldn't draw mouths or noses for shit.
petra
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 09:53:24 PM »

Multiple characters comin' up!

The Fast-Fingered Forty
A musical troupe of travelling spiders who bring cool jazz melodies to the drains under the bathtub. With Daddy Long Legs on double bass (woven with a web, naturally), Crawly McCreeps on piano (fashioned from teeth), Seven-Eye Jack on the sax (a modified fly does a fine job), Kid Arachnid on percussion (bottlecaps), and the wonderful Miss Munch providing smooth vocals.

These guys have snuck their way into just about all of my story ideas but they've yet to find themselves in a game just yet!
Paint by Numbers
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »

Multiple characters comin' up!

The Fast-Fingered Forty
A musical troupe of travelling spiders who bring cool jazz melodies to the drains under the bathtub. With Daddy Long Legs on double bass (woven with a web, naturally), Crawly McCreeps on piano (fashioned from teeth), Seven-Eye Jack on the sax (a modified fly does a fine job), Kid Arachnid on percussion (bottlecaps), and the wonderful Miss Munch providing smooth vocals.

These guys have snuck their way into just about all of my story ideas but they've yet to find themselves in a game just yet!

This is adorable
Arne
The Pantymaster
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 09:31:09 AM »

T3T = crying duckface
:C1 = D:

Clumsy hands. Won't really fit into Jeffries tubes though.
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »

Goddammit Arne, you always make me jealous.

In other news.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic