Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:34:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosHit Bang Freelance Musician
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hit Bang Freelance Musician  (Read 3203 times)
rogerlevy
« on: October 19, 2010, 05:56:59 PM »

So I'm doing this freelance composer thing for real, finally.  I created a site to show off my demo reel.    It's at http://www.hit-bang.com

I have worked with a few people before, including Andy Moore (weasel) and Greg Wohlwend (aeiowu) (cheers!!) for the game Protonaut, and they are satisfied customers.  Mother 4: The Fan Game is using some songs of mine, and I've gotten a lot of complements from that crowd.  I really had a passion for the Mother series when I created them.

I'm expecting speculation work, but of course I'm open to anything. Smiley

My tools are mainly FL Studio and Reason.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 08:09:52 PM by rogerlevy » Logged
rogerlevy
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 11:57:04 AM »

Not even any love at ALL?  On the business page everyone was like heyyyy!   Cheesy

Man.  You go through all this trouble to design a website and ... crickets.   Sad

I mean guys ... I am willing to do spec work ... that means free.  Just to have something to score and meet people.
Destral
Level 10

Climbing that mountain...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 12:03:38 PM »

I love the demo reel. I'd love to ask you to do music for something, but I don't currently have a project anywhere near completion. I might very well hit you up when I do. In the meantime, keep making great music!

Currently working on: Sword Surfer
oganalp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 05:58:14 AM »

If you want to do free work, you can (or should according to forum rules thingy) post it to the "Unpaid Collaborators" section. It will get much more attention there. This place is much more business oriented so it is slower in means of dynamics.

www.oganalp.com - Composer, Singer.
rogerlevy
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 10:00:07 AM »

I love the demo reel. I'd love to ask you to do music for something, but I don't currently have a project anywhere near completion. I might very well hit you up when I do. In the meantime, keep making great music!

Thank you very much - well, I'll be honored if you kept me in mind.
rogerlevy
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 11:21:15 AM »

b u m p
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic