Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 10:57:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMusic Producer (Commercially Released) - Machinarium meets Massive Attack
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Music Producer (Commercially Released) - Machinarium meets Massive Attack  (Read 1974 times)
Actraiser
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2010, 06:29:20 AM »

I am an established music producer with many releases under my Actraiser guise available on all the popular online retailers such as iTunes, Beatport, Digital-Tunes, and Spotify.

I also have a modern funk album and 12" single on respected funk label 'Freestyle Records' under my Dr Strafe alias.

My music is deep, thoughtful, emotive, and interesting. I usual compose music aimed at the home listening end of the techno / dubstep / future garage sepctrum and my sound encorporates elements of orchestral pieces, film scores, world instruments and chilled out soundscapes.

I am looking for a project to provide a score for as I  adore retro and indie gaming and have been blown away by such titles as Braid and Imaginarium. Also the new games using sound as an element of gameplay such as the bit.trip series really interests me and would be something I would like to get involved with.

If you would like to speak further with me please contact me via PM here or email me at [email protected]

You can hear my work on the above mentioned sites, and also my new pieces are available to hear on my soundcloud page, soundcloud.com/actraiser

Thank You Gentleman
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 04:11:37 PM by Actraiser » Logged
Actraiser
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 04:03:57 PM »

Bump
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic