Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 07:34:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsMinerals & Cattle Club Indie Coffee Hangout Day Calgary
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Minerals & Cattle Club Indie Coffee Hangout Day Calgary  (Read 1250 times)
PsySal
Level 8

Yaay!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 28, 2010, 08:01:21 PM »

WHERE: Cafe Beano, Calgary

WHAT: EVER you want it to be =)

WHEN: 10:00am Tuesday, November 1, 2010

WHO: Dirk Rugged (@DirkRugged) Vieko Franetovik (@vieko) Calvin French (@PsySal), ... OTHERS! If you tweet me that you are coming I will add you here!!

WHY: Because we are jealous of Winnipeg.

We put out some tweets about a Calgary get together! If you are in Calgary and want to come, please do! So that's all it is, I didn't want to call it a Jam coz I don't know if we're making games or not!! =) Maybe it would be cool to bring a laptop and show each other's projects.

Cafe Beano is a pretty neato place although I was boycotting them for some ridiculous reason that I can't even remember now, maybe they were snippy to me one day when I wanted a tea refill? Well anyhow that was probably 5 or more years ago, so... BOYCOTT ENDED!

See you there, cowboy!!
PsySal
Level 8

Yaay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 06:16:51 AM »

Hey guy, we were going to firm up last night but I got home from work and watched a movie and forgot to go online!! Anyhow I'll be there, I will have a red jacket with a hi vis vest and a bike helmet...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic