Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 03:43:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsJoltKombat - An IK Knockoff
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: JoltKombat - An IK Knockoff  (Read 2606 times)
Zack
Level 0

i make stuff with stuff.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 04, 2010, 03:23:11 PM »

JoltKombat

JoltKombat is an IndieKombat knockoff which revolves around GameJolt developers. Why? Because it gives more people the opportunity to bash, create and have fun. The rules generally remain the same, but instead of only one "battle" going on at once, multiple will.

If you'd like to participate, challenge someone, or check up on the rules and current duels, check out the original topic.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 03:46:42 PM by Zack » Logged
Zack
Level 0

i make stuff with stuff.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 10:09:57 AM »

Sorry to "bump?", but not only have the first three battles started, but JK now has a blog! Hopefully JK will earn some more publicity and the creations people make for it will be quote unquote "cool".
Gwinnell
Level 0

A C/C++ guy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 02:50:08 PM »

I can't wait to see some quality games come from this.

Zack
Level 0

i make stuff with stuff.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 03:44:44 PM »

If that is an insult to the people in Kombat right now, I know we can at least assure something unique from BoxedLunch or QOG (both of whom are underrated). Spydog has also created some pretty original things.

However, if you said that because there is no "celebrity" in JK (and we've tried getting a few in), think about this. Why would a "celebrity" want to stay GJ exclusive with JK when they could be doing regular IK and earn more publicity?

There may not be perfect people in this round, but hey, everyone starts somewhere.

I'm probably overreading your words, though. o.o

Also, Brophy and I will hopefully be doing the next round so you can expect a masterpiece and an unfinished thing soon.
BoxedLunch
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 12:53:32 PM »

oh dear god have i forgotten this?! Cry
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic