Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411523 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 01:57:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGalleon
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Galleon  (Read 1223 times)
Daniel Seabra
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: November 04, 2010, 03:30:50 PM »

This game was made in 48 hours in Java for the first (and so far only) PAD competition (http://www.danielseabra.net/pad/)

Galleon be a pirate game in which ye get treasure and bury treasure ye swanky sea dog. Ye must hide 10000 dubloons in yer base, but beware: if ye don't give enough to yer crew, ye will find that the scurvy-infested landlubbers will mutiny! First it be easy to find the dubloons in the islands. Then the treasure will run out, and ye must raid the islands.

ANNNYWAY. Here are a few screenshots:

It should be pretty brief, so it won't take up much of your time. I sincerely hope you enjoy it Smiley

GameJolt: Link
Box: Link
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:14:48 PM by Poris » Logged

I'm just some bloke. Going to go to Pasadena, CA, for four years so if you're over there gimme a shout-out. Will be cool to get to know some people.
Maunomau
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 12:12:46 AM »

Links need some fixing. I had to manually remove the %20http// in front of them...
It was alright 1000 seconds I spent playing.
Smith does feels a bit overpowered although I have no idea if it actually is or do I just suck with others.
Daniel Seabra
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 04:15:45 PM »

Fixed the links. I'm too used to websites it seems, I put the "" in links. Thanks for playing! Yes, smith is quite overpowered, it is quite easy to win in 100 seconds or less with that class. My personal favorite is Navigator.

I'm just some bloke. Going to go to Pasadena, CA, for four years so if you're over there gimme a shout-out. Will be cool to get to know some people.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic