Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 03:42:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsSouth Bay (Mountain View, Sunnyvale, San Jose) Micro Jam: This Weekend
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: South Bay (Mountain View, Sunnyvale, San Jose) Micro Jam: This Weekend  (Read 1762 times)
Daniel X Moore
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: November 04, 2010, 05:34:50 PM »

Hey, first off, TIGJam was awesome. In fact it was so awesome that I, like many others, want to do similar such events more often. And by more often I mean, as often as possible. That is why I'm hosting a micro jam at my place this weekend.

A micro jam is just like a regular jam, but shorter and with fewer people. Snacks and beverages will be provided, but feel free to add any requests or BYO. If it goes late I've got some extra room to crash too.

Also, though the title says "South Bay" it in no way excludes people from SF, Idaho, Delaware, etc. It's just to say that if you're already in the South Bay it will be convenient to get to.

Summary

What: South Bay Micro Game Jam
When: Saturday, Nov 6th 6:00 PM until ?
Where:
    330 N Mathilda Ave. #910
    Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Why: For Awesome

Sorry for the sudden notice, but planning ahead is boring. Reply if you're interested.
Chris Pavia
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 06:32:46 PM »

Why did this pop up right after I made plans to be out of town this weekend?!  Angry
Please do another one after this, you live less than 2 miles from my place!
hryx
Level 0

bleached fife

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 07:03:31 PM »

I could come to future micro-jams, but this Saturday I'm already meeting up with Paul and a couple others in SF to work on stuff.
Daniel X Moore
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 07:24:19 PM »

Chris: I'm planning to make this a regularly recurring event so there should be another in a couple of weeks.

hryx: Cool, it sounds like Paul and some others have a similar idea for SF area. I'd be interested in attending some of those in the future as well.
Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 07:28:17 PM »

Well, count me out of this one.  I work in the evening on weekends.
Unless you're okay with me showing up sometime after midnight.
Jupiterman
Level 0

I am awesome.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 08:14:30 AM »

I'm down with the idea, although I don't know if I can make it on such short notice. Sad
I live only a few blocks away so I might be able to swing by and say hello at least.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic