Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411471 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 10:25:15 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosCo-Composers for Indie Game Music
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Co-Composers for Indie Game Music  (Read 1308 times)
EvilDontSmile
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2010, 11:53:41 AM »

Hello all,

I, Michael Vann and my co-composer Dorian Almaguer, would like to help you with our music services. We are currently students at Berklee College of Music, one of us a Professional Music major and the other a Film Scoring major, and are interested in composing and writing music for independent video games.

**(To add legitimacy) Dorian is currently being judged by Sony in a competition scoring a God of War 3 clip and will possibly receive recognition from Sony music producers.**

Both of us are avid gamers and know what music both we and the community like to hear in a game to give it feeling. We write in all styles, so whatever the game calls for, we will most certainly compose something that's appropriate, be it distorted heavy metal guitars or a sweet fluttering classical composition.

Please let us know if you need music for your game! We are unsure of whether to charge for our services or not, so that can be arranged later on.

Contacts:
[email protected]
[email protected]
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 03:57:36 PM by EvilDontSmile » Logged
Dustin Smith
Level 10

Eskimo James Dean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 01:26:36 PM »

Posting some of your tracks would be pretty rad.  Hand Thumbs Up Right

EvilDontSmile
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 05:14:52 PM »

Will do very soon. I also have tracks from a death metal project of mine but idk if that's what you're looking for haha.  Smiley
EvilDontSmile
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 06:23:34 PM »

Dorian was 7th in the Sony competition, one of the judges being Michael Sweet, creator of the Xbox 360 intro noise. Because of copyright issues, Dorian doesn't wish to post his sound clip online, but would gladly show it if we are personally contacted or are contracted to make music for these games.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic