Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1412104 Posts in 69453 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: holdamech

June 27, 2024, 06:14:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallKyuur's Smallish Flash Releases
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kyuur's Smallish Flash Releases  (Read 1552 times)
Kyuur
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2010, 07:54:22 PM »

Launch a missile to defend the mothership from incoming enemy ships. The longer you can keep it in play to destroy enemies the higher score you can build up! Detonating the missile will destroy all on-screen enemies but forces you to lose your multiplier. Try to keep each missile you launch going for as long as possible between detonations to get a great score!

Made with the awesome Flashpunk framework in AS3.

This is the very first game project I've ever actually finished and been able to launch. It was a blast to develop and I've learned so much from the feedback I've received about the flash game market and game development in general! Hope you enjoy it!

[06/12/2010]

Help Sprocket (try to) escape the evil moving spikes! Make him ‘jump’ with magical heart powers to overcome obstacles like pitfalls and enemy fire. Eight achievements are waiting to be fulfilled, with some being blatantly obvious on how to get and others being a complete mystery. How long can he possibly run for? It’s all up to you.

This was made for the Flashpunk Game Competition with Flashpunk 1.5! Finished it in about a day and a half with probably 9-10 hours of solid work. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. Let me know if you manage to get all the achievements! Smiley
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 01:16:06 PM by Kyuur » Logged
Raptor85
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 09:00:14 PM »

I like it, the music is a bit annoying and repetitive though. (it could use a few more notes)

Just set a high score of 32,870 Smiley

-Fuzzy Spider
Kyuur
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 01:31:01 PM »

Glad you liked it! I was originally going to include extra tracks to select from but got generally positive feedback towards the music at first so I didn't. Tongue Nice to see people getting decently high scores too! When I first released the game I was a bit worried no one would unlock the additional modes (no one was getting past 10,000). Shrug
Kyuur
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 01:17:44 PM »

Updated with 'The Inevitable Death of Sprocket'! It's a pretty tiny game (literally) but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out given the time restraints. I think I work better under a time limit...

Play it here!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic