Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 01:44:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeWritingWriting + Feedback
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Writing + Feedback  (Read 7300 times)
XRA
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 01:02:54 AM »

Sturdy well-oiled hinges glide willingly as a vertical band of light swiftly unfurls through the featureless void, racing upwards it expands into a luminous rectangle slouched against the wall.  After resting there a moment its motion reverses and is carefully wiped away, the thick drone of electronic activity that hangs implacable within the walls is swallowed once again, the mechanical locks engage with a dull loyal click.

filosofiamanga
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 01:49:31 PM »

I mentioned this in another thread, but I'm writing a Kafkaesque Gonzo-styled espionage ...
...I'm not really sure what to think of it. I can't decide if the plot is stupid or if my writing sucks. haha.
I think It could work, the idea is not good or bad it's the execution of the idea that counts.
But your story seems very well to fit a survivol horror game (RE 2 of psone) or those Zombie games.
Renton
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 12:56:13 PM »

Click the link on my signature. Do eet.
thewojnartist
Level 3

Lead Designer and Artist at WojWorks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »

It thought this belonged in the Design forum, but apparently this is where I should post this for feedback (even though I probably won't ever have the budget to execute this idea) So here's my first High-Concept Game Design Document.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zr4nbqbd69dtpx

Also, I wrote this EXCEEDINGLY DISTURBING AND DESCRIPTIVE HORROR SHORT STORY(I honestly don't know what I was thinking) that has so far horrified a lot of friends and relatives, but some feedback from some TIGSourcers would be nice...but be warned that it has a lot of disturbing imagery that may not be suitable for the faint of heart.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wc4c0nzydmr8c2q
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic