Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:59:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMusic for productive Game Developers!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Music for productive Game Developers!  (Read 1592 times)
ChristianAndersson
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2010, 07:03:16 AM »

Hello guys!

I hope your game development creativity is on fire, and that you are ready to accomplish some new miracles during the coming Christmas vacation, but don't forget to share some time with your family. :-)

If you are willing, feel free to share a link to your own game projects with me! I'm always curious on what's happening in the indie game developer business. It often gives me inspiration to new songs to see your game creations!

Right now, I am myself working on two new epic music pieces, suitable for video game titles, and I hope to finish at least one of them before Christmas Day.

I've written some new songs that might be suitable for video games, so I'll share them for those who are interested.
I'm into a dark and gloomy period right now, so if you have some games with ghosts and dark cathedrals, I think some of these songs would be suitable, but I also have some other stuff. Here are the latest song names:

- Tombs of the Fallen Ones, dark and gloomy
- Sad Little Girl, also dark
- Chapel of Light, a bright song with choirs
- Bard's Tale, a bright little song

You will find the new songs here
http://craze.se/newmusic.htm

... and in my shop,
http://craze.se/shop.htm

I also wrote a futuristic sci-fi sound track for a cool online game for iDevice. You will find my electronica songs here:
http://www.youlicense.com/Artist/CrazeMusicProductions

I have put together some Christmas Discount packages if you happen to find several songs that you'd like to license for your games.
http://craze.se/shop.htm#S9

But of course, if you're not into the licensing mood or not working with a new game at the moment, you are always welcome anyway to listen to some music and share your thoughts of my work. Maybe it can inspire you to some new games in the same way that your games inspire me to write new songs. :-)

Take care & Best of luck with your projects!
/Christian
bateleur
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 12:00:52 PM »

I like your work a lot - bookmarked the site for next time I'm after game music. SmileyHand Thumbs Up Right

ChristianAndersson
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 02:03:14 PM »

Thanks a lot, Bateleur, I am happy to hear that.  Smiley

Should you pop in again later, if you're on the look for some music, I'll be happy to assist you, and I am very flexible with prices.

Best Regards
/Christian
jrk
Level 0

[c++]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »

Listened to your music for some time - really great work.

But I've got a question regarding the pricing: In the first price table it says price per song for a video game is $300 (which is way out of my current budget) but in the other sections there's a per category pricing with really really attractive sounding prices.

Are the $300 prices only for the impulse buyers and if you "make an offer" you usually get the prices from the ABC-categories?

Codemonkey @ Minyx | Follow me ... @MinyxGames
ChristianAndersson
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 03:13:41 PM »

Hello there, Reverend!

I'm happy that you like my work - thanks a lot! :-)
I keep on working with it and write more music every day, although it often takes me 1-2 weeks to write a new full epic piece.

Correct:
300$ is for impulse buyers (default QuickLicense price).
The price categories A, B C are used for the alternative "Make an Offer".
You can even make offers in ranges below those A/B/C price rangers, but those ranges are what I see as reasonable prices.  However, if your budget is extremely tight, it nevers hurts to ask.

On my shop page, I have put together some Christmas packages:
==============================================================
Xmas Discount Package 1
 Choose 1 Epic + 4 other songs    200€ (Standard miniumum price: 300€. Save 100€!)
Xmas Discount Package 2
 Choose 5 non-epic style songs    190€ (Standard miniumum price: 250€. Save 60€!)
Xmas Discount Package 3
 Choose 1 Epic + 2 other songs    150€ (Standard miniumum price: 200€. Save 50€!)
Xmas Discount Package 4
 Choose 2 Epic songs       150€ (Standard miniumum price: 200€. Save 50€!)
Xmas Discount Package 5
 Choose 1 Epic + 1 other song    130€ (Standard miniumum price: 150€. Save 20€!)

These packages all give you minimum price + additional discount. If you can't find a matching package, I'm always open for negotiations, and I am sure I could arrange something for you.

So just keep in touch at [email protected] if you find something. :-)
(You know, I can do some adaptations for you for free if you find that a song ALMOST matches your needs, but you want to have a changed a bit, or made a little longer.)

Best Regards
/Christian
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 03:19:36 PM by ChristianAndersson » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic