Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:58:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosUPDATED THIS TO A NEW THREAD, (this thread is useless now)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: UPDATED THIS TO A NEW THREAD, (this thread is useless now)  (Read 2274 times)
keithw84
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 08, 2010, 03:00:59 AM »

hi there my name is Keith, I am a young Canadian man who loves all things to do with games. I do 3d, and 2d graphics in my spare time and would love to be able to help with any project that could use my skills, for free. As i am just looking for experience. I also have a knack at making music so if art is not what you need but youd like to see what kind of music i can come up with i wouldnt mind trying to build on my musical talent as well Smiley

thank you for reading
- Keith
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 10:33:22 PM by keithw84 » Logged

Morgan Ender
Level 0

Call me Sigma.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 03:55:05 AM »

We could probably use you in Hatman if you have anything to showcase.  Wink
tsameti
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »

You should probably post this baby under unpaid collabs. Offering your work 'for free' on a salable title instead of for a percentage agreement diminishes the value of the ball busting work you do.

On a collab, you're an equal partner in the design process. You're still not making money, but you're kind of on better footing in terms of mutual respect. Just a thought.

Current
Poikolos

Permanently on Hiatus
Son, Stranger
Eponasoft
Level 0

PC Engine Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 08:56:46 PM »

We at Eponasoft are looking for a startup artist, but we're not really looking for free work; we are offering a 25% profit share for pixel art for our current production, which will be commercially released in 2011. I will be posting about it in the Jobs section shortly, so take a look if you are interested.

Eponasoft develops commercial PC Engine games.
ink.inc
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 08:58:52 PM »

Whenever you post something like this, it's a good idea to have at least one of your pieces up for people to see, so that they have a general idea of what you can do.
dantheman363
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 05:51:55 AM »

Hey Keith,

If you are still looking for music / art related game development, then let me know because I have a game (http://sites.google.com/site/extraterrestrialgrail/) that we can collaborate on with! Smiley I could use both some music/sound effects work and some art work as well.

You can reach me at [email protected].

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic