Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:48:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosGame Designer / Story & GDD writer looking for Project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Game Designer / Story & GDD writer looking for Project  (Read 1779 times)
BlueEagle
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2010, 04:21:07 AM »

Hi guys!

My name is Paul Schneider and I'm here looking for a new project after a little break from developing my latest game GunGirl 2. I made that game entirely on my own except for the music and sfx. GG2 got a lot of very good response from fans and the media alike and now I'm looking for a bigger project to work on together with talented people to make the next step towards making games fulltime and not only as a hobby.

In my past I've made some other very popular projects like the WarCraft III mod The Legend of Magnador, which received over 1.500.000 downloads and was also very high rated by fans for the new gameplay, story, characters and overall design.

I have written my own pen&paper RPG (in German) named Lost Dimension with an all new universe, character classes, weapons and everything you need to turn a nice evening with friends into a warzone. It's a mixture of Matrix, Shadowrun and also some D&D elements with some new and unique twists to make it feel and play very original.

My other latest project is a mapset for Doom2 titled Unloved, which is one of the highest rated mapsets for Doom2 ever made and also nominated for a Cacoward, which honors the 10 best levels with the most atmosphere and best gameplay released in that year. I have designed Unloved to feel like a trip through the depressing worlds of Silent Hill, but with the strong and action heavy gameplay of Doom. Screenshots and reactions by the community can be viewed at this forum post.

I'm mainly interested in payed positions or freelance jobs. I can write fully fledged Game Design Documents and let you and the team do the rest, or we can totally collaborate and design the game from start to finish together until everyone in the team is 100% satisfied. I have written professional Game Design Documents in the past for console and PC games and also have experience working for one of the biggest game publishers in Germany (dtp Entertainment), where I had full insight on everything that is necessary to make titles with high production values for any console.

One thing to keep in mind is that I live in Germany, so I can't come over and visit you Wink. But through the power of the internet this problem shouldn't be too big.

If you are interested, you can contact me via email: [email protected]

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:27:32 AM by BlueEagle » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic