Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 01:50:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsViridian Complex [Ultra-hard sci-fi game]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Viridian Complex [Ultra-hard sci-fi game]  (Read 1133 times)
Valyou
« on: December 10, 2010, 05:26:46 PM »

One day, you wake up in your room, but something feels odd in the air. You ignore this, and just mess around in your room for a while, and then leave to grab a bite. Once you're out, you find yourself in a massive chammber with a glove and sword lying on a pedestal. You hear an announcement telling you to pick the items up, and the voice also introduces himself to you as "Axara, the owner of the Viridian Complex" and tells you to get started in testing his friend's technology. You leave the labs, and enter a planet, in which was a massive creature, then you see a odd black building. When you enter the building, you see a holograph of the Earth with the words "OUR NEXT CAPTURE: EARTH" underneath. You begin your quest to kill Axara shortly afterward, in a series of unfairly hard levels, from planet to planet.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 05:33:37 PM by Valyou » Logged
Sir Raptor
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 05:30:31 PM »

Wait, your mission is to kill yourself?
Valyou
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 05:33:10 PM »

You play as a guy called Jeromy Scarlet. Axara is the main enemy. I swear that could have been easy to read and understand.
But a game where you have to kill yourself sounds fun. *runs to friend's house to tell idea, even though I still don't know where he lives yet*
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 05:42:45 PM »

You play as a guy called Jeromy Scarlet. Axara is the main enemy. I swear that could have been easy to read and understand.
But a game where you have to kill yourself sounds fun. *runs to friend's house to tell idea, even though I still don't know where he lives yet*

Karoshi.
Valyou
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 05:52:14 PM »

Karoshi.
Dangit.
Also, a tiny addition to the story. Once you exit the labs, you steal some stuff like a tool that teleports you to a ramdom spot in the map, or something that helps you find a trap.
And once you complete a world without death, you unlock a new level, where the most unfair traps lie, like a shotgun rigged to a locked door, or needing to swim through a pool of LAVA to reach Axara's offices.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic