Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411620 Posts in 69391 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 10, 2024, 07:33:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingClockwork Combat
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Clockwork Combat  (Read 1759 times)
BFG
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2008, 06:09:00 AM »

Hi Folks,

Im Dave someone who has been lurking on these forums for a while but have something to show people.

Clockwork Combat is a an action strategy game which recently ground to a halt due to early problems I had but is still playable in its current format. I was hoping for feedback on whether it was worth perservering with.

get the game here

ClockworkCombat.exe
increpare
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 01:12:07 PM »

Erm...how do I place arrows myself?

I'ts a really cutely aggressive take on chu-chu rocket Smiley  I don't know (really! I haven't even figured out how to place arrows yet) if it's entirely to my tastes personally, but I'd wager to say that it's definitely a niche that's waiting to to be filled  Wink

What've you used for the AI in it?
BFG
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 02:12:01 AM »

Thanks for the comment, sorry for the lack on instructions Im new to this thing.

You control the red units. You place arrows by left clicking on the space repeated left clicks changes the directions of the arrows. Right Clicks remove the arrows.

The numbers at the side change the mixture of units you produce between drillers and shooters.

If you capture $ signs it boosts your production and you win by killing the opponents fort (The abstract black box with blue bits on it.)

As for the AI I programmed in the game maker programming language, does that answer the question not really sure what you meant.
Thanks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic