Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 04:41:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAI Wars
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: AI Wars  (Read 1194 times)
Greater Beast
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2010, 10:49:24 PM »

I've been working on this game as artist since early October 2010. I was brought onto the project by the game's director, who's been designing the engine for over a year. It's a Massively Multiplayer Online Strategy game that you can play in-browser. Right now it's in beta and it's free to register and play. The main innovation in the game is the ability of the player to program various AI components that control in-game elements. The best part is: if you don't know how to program already, the game is designed to teach you how! Here's a game trailer:

Game can be found at http://www.aiwars.org

Have fun!

OneMoreGo
Level 3

Stop looking at my chest

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 05:19:09 AM »

Nice idea  Hand Thumbs Up Right
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 06:48:59 AM »

I'd just like to point out that there's already an indie game called "AI War", so you might want to change the name to avoid confusion.  Wink
iffi
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 12:38:22 AM »

I'd just like to point out that there's already an indie game called "AI War", so you might want to change the name to avoid confusion.  Wink
QFE. I came into this thread thinking it would be about that game.

That said, your game looks pretty nice so far. I like the idea - it reminds me a bit of Robocode, if you've heard of that. The colors in the interface look to me like they might get tiring to look at after a while, so you might want to make them a little less bright.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic