Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:13:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesIGF Drama/Conspiracy Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: IGF Drama/Conspiracy Thread  (Read 21978 times)
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2011, 02:56:55 PM »

Imma gonna let this parenthesis open. Just for kicks.

On a side note, when I saw the title of the thread, I just assumed Alec was being quite open and honest about what was going to happen in a "IGF Finalist" thread on TIGS. And indeed, what is happening right now is pretty much what happened for the last 4 or 5 years.

Now where is Paul so he can wallpost his computer analysis of the current events?

Glaiel-Gamer
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2011, 02:58:46 PM »

Imma gonna let this parenthesis open. Just for kicks.

On a side note, when I saw the title of the thread, I just assumed Alec was being quite open and honest about what was going to happen in a "IGF Finalist" thread on TIGS. And indeed, what is happening right now is pretty much what happened for the last 4 or 5 years.

Now where is Paul so he can wallpost his computer analysis of the current events?

i've been wondering the same thing. He's 9 pages late so i'm expecting something quite impressive in length.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2011, 02:59:20 PM »

he's in irc laughing at how stupid everyone in the thread is

guert the closing parenthesis should be you locking this thread

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
PlayMeTape
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2011, 02:59:43 PM »

I actually meant the original post as a joke, but if people want to blow it out of proportion, get personally offended or make completely pointless/angry arguments about it, sure - I'll read it and laugh my ass off.

Beer!

I'm actually a little sad to see this as I've always agreed with you on the fact that this forum has gotten a lot more rude. Now it seems like you're pouring fuel on the fire.

Too bad.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2011, 03:00:00 PM »

And where is the other Paul so he can write a creepy, disturbing fanfic about them?
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2011, 03:03:08 PM »

What the hell is this? Did all of you people wake up with a porcupine stuck on your behinds or something? This thread is a glowing achievement in shamefully stuff words in other people's mouths.

I'm honestly amazed. People I thought were level-headed individuals going at eachother's throats over the most misinformed and stupid reasons, apparently because just they woke up on the wrong foot that morning.

Incredible. Just incredible.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now, so it may be crystalized and live forever as a reminder of people's inability of not taking things personally or seriously. Because the internet is apparently very serious business.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Alec
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2011, 03:07:11 PM »

I reserve my right to laugh at people who are being stupid.

In the OP I specifically limited this to people inventing conspiracy theories about the IGF.

If you think this applies to you and you're not making up a conspiracy theory, then you're confused.

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2011, 03:15:16 PM »

Don't post on locked threads.

By the way, I am aware of the inherent hypocrisy over saying people shouldn't take things seriously and doing so myself as I lock the thread.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 03:22:15 PM by Melly » Logged

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic