Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 06:23:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallJump & Slide (for iOS platforms)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Jump & Slide (for iOS platforms)  (Read 869 times)
JaSp
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2011, 01:33:02 PM »

Hello!
So this is my entry ticket into the indie game development world!
Jump&Slide is an endless runner styled game focused on a good and progressive challenge while retaining a very simple gameplay.
I followed the advices found here and started with a simple game as my very first project, but as it is a commercial game, I tried to polish it to the point I would except for a paid game; so it took quite more time than expected (but I was expecting to expect that, heh!).

Screenshots:

Video @ YouTube:

Available for all iOS platforms (iOS 3.0 min required), more information on the website!
iTunes Link for anyone interested!
Oh, and here are some promo codes:
KHKTYL4FNH3W / HL36AXRNWPWR / AAPF6XTL3PRA / TW73M4YK97JK / YK6YYK9Y69N6

Any comment, good or bad, appreciated!
Thanks for your interest! Smiley

Aloshi
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 05:55:08 PM »

Downloaded, did the tutorial, started a game on easy mode - as soon as I got to the next floor, it crashed. Tried again and it worked fine after that. Weird.

But it's a cool game! The controls work nicely, and the game gets difficult quickly - after only two or three speed-ups I started dodging obstacles just barely in time. I liked the "new song every floor" thing, and the variety of the floors. I also like the art style. Smiley I'll play it some more later.
JaSp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 03:07:34 AM »

Yeah, there are still a few occasional crash that I can't reproduce and hence fix...it might have something to do with multi-threading so I'll do my best to fix for the next update. By the way, what device are you using and which iOS version?

I'm very glad you like the game! Smiley

Aloshi
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 04:41:50 AM »

A new iPod Touch, fourth generation, running iOS 4.2.1 I believe.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic