Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 07:33:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSelf promo, The Line HD
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Self promo, The Line HD  (Read 817 times)
SoulShading
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2011, 11:32:35 PM »

Here goes. My latest game, The Line HD, just came out for iPad.
Being tired of doing unsuccessful PR all around, I finally thought that posting on forums and letting people look at the game might be a better idea. Hope you guys don't mind  Beg

Check it out here:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-line-hd/id408841875?mt=8
A lite version will come soon if you want to try before buying.

I also made a trailer that you can find on here (youtube): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuTjXo_bpuY&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

The game is combining action and puzzle. You have to draw and erase line to make sure a little character travels safely while collecting blue orbs. Of course, there's a lot more to it but discovery is part of the game :-)

Let me know what you guys are thinking.

Cheers and happy new year!
iffi
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:41:33 AM »

Unfortunately I can't try it myself, seeing as I don't have an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, but it does look kind of interesting, judging by your trailer. Speaking of your trailer, the trailer is a little slow-paced and longer than it needs to be in my opinion. That could potentially lose people's interest before the trailer is even over.

Also, I think this would be better in the Announcements section. Though I don't really mind myself, many people here tend not to appreciate it when people try to promote their games here without first becoming a real part of the community. In particular, I suggest you introduce yourself here.
SoulShading
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 01:02:37 AM »

I see. Thanks for the comment about the trailer. I actually made it in 2 days as the game was released earlier than expected. I have a new soundtrack in the making and might as well edit it shorter by the way.

Sorry for not posting at the right place or not doing the usual formalities. I'm usually more of a news reader than forum poster so I'm very sorry and will go to introduce myself right away Smiley
Please moderators, feel free to move the topic at the right place or to let me know if I should rewrite it somewhere else.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 01:54:52 AM by SoulShading » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic