Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 07:56:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGames that made you laugh
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Games that made you laugh  (Read 15027 times)
kavs
Level 2

Brad Kavanagh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2011, 09:42:40 AM »

Earthbound! I was young when I first played it and there were a few moments I remember laughing out loud.

-The moles that all consider themselves the 3rd strongest.
-In the boarding school if you steal all the birthday cookies in the present box, the kid goes 'I didn't know you could be so nasty'. I don't know why, but that line is hilarious.
-Mr Saturn dialogue

...And the list goes on. I need to replay it again soon.

Iamthejuggler
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2011, 11:02:48 AM »

vvvvvv had me in stitches at times, mostly because out of frustration but the good kind of frustration.

Also, i showed qwop to my work mates a while back and the whole team was in hysterics for a good hour.
ella guro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2011, 11:45:21 AM »

This. I totally lost it the first time I played this game.

Also Anachronox (which is often pretty close to being Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: The JRPG), Monkey Island (and other old Lucasarts games) and Conker (which was just dumb enough for me to love it). It seems like a lot of older PC games in particular had great writing and were often very funny.
floatstarpx
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »

Sam and Max Series 2 (or maybe it's 1...I can't actually remember which episode)... when Bosco is claiming that his store is not a store. Awesome stuff!
RobHaines
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2011, 02:51:58 PM »

I can't remember the last genuinely funny game I played - outside of most of Double Fine's catalogue, at least - but the most genuine mirth has resulted from long train journeys and multiplayer DS New Super Mario Bros with my fiancee.

Laughter. Giggling. Cursing. Irritating the hell out of our fellow passengers, no doubt. Most people seem to have overlooked this mode, but it's well worth a play, particularly since it's single-cart play.

Generation Minus One - The Webcomic of Last-Gen Gaming
Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2011, 03:01:57 PM »

Sam and max season 3.

"What are you talking about, max? You've *always* been a disembodied brain in a jar!"

and then the dame walked in. She had legs. Two of 'em. And eyes. And they were looking directly at Flint Paper.
"YOU HAVE TO HELP ME FIND MY FATHER THE PROFESSOR!"
she said, while thinking about clothes, and shoes.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic