Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:13:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSauce's most epic posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47
Print
Author Topic: TIGSauce's most epic posts  (Read 275014 times)
Pacian
Text Heavy
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2008, 04:38:42 AM »

I just found myself thinking about:

The Crotch Monster

(\ /)
(O.o) - Achtung, baby!
(> <)
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »

You must feed a chicken sandwich to the werecow, it will then open the gate to the medieval brick house.
If you look under the rug, you'll find the head of the captain of the guard, you have to attach it to the fishbowl in order to build a space mailbox.
If you wait two weeks, you'll receive a package containing a can of SPAM also known as advertisement.
Take the spam and go troll a webforum.
Cymon
Level 9

Computer Kid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »

You end up at "Applo-dissimo!", the apple discount store where everything apple is at 13 cents. There are giants apples, small apples, not so giant yet not small apples, green apples, red apples, apple-flavored pineapples, pinapple-flavored apples, a magic carpet, applesauce dispensers, applesauce machines, sausy apples, sour apples, sewer apples, apples with vinegar, apples with sugar, apples with oranges mixed togethers, dancing apples, unicorn apples, the big apple, an apple tree snake with a naked chick holding an apple, an apple tree snake choking on an apple, an apple tree choking on an apple snake, a portal to the realms of the vicious apples, apple phones, telemarketers ready to sale apples using the phone, apple phones ready to be used with a telemarketer, sliced apples, half-sliced apples, nibbled apples, shiny apples, very shiny apples, flaming apples, pile of ash apples, suckling pigs ready to be shoved an apple down their throat, pigs ready to shove apples down your throat if you don't go suckling and an apple peeler.

A sign on the front door indicates the following "Sorry, we're closed because there is no such thing as apples."

>   
That's alota... is that a copy/paste/search/replace with something I don't recognize?

Cymon's Games, free source code, tutorials, and a new game every week!
Follow me on twitter
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 06:04:28 PM »

I'm not sure I understand the question but no, it's just me writting down whatever came to my mind thinking about apples.

joshg
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 09:15:37 PM »

He just thinks a lot ... about apples.
 Gentleman

these are from an actual radio shack in the ghetto
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2008, 04:37:39 PM »

The top players in WoW are fat nerds with nothing else to do with their time. The top players in Dying Earth are fucking badasses.

Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2008, 12:11:59 AM »

when i was 16 i went back to russia (where im originally from) for the summer. in july or so, i went with some friends to this big hippie gathering/festival a few hours outside of saint-petersburg. it was in the middle of nowhere, a few miles outside of some small town and it was really fun! almost two weeks of being high as a kite and living in a tent with random hippie girls and other fun people. our tent was circus-colored with a human skull that someone found in the woods crowning the main post. one guy took mushrooms and thought that he was walking through the desert while he was actually walking through everyone's campfires.
anyway, one day we woke up in the tent to the sound of helicopters and as we crawled outside, we saw just that, hovering over the field, with special forces guys with machine guns zipping down on ropes. apparently the people of the little town nearby thought that this was some sort of evil drug cult and we were dumping LSD into their water supply, so they went to the authorities who organized an entire operation to clear things out. anyway, things almost got really bad when they saw that we had a human skull adorning our tent, but we managed to explain to them that we found it nearby. so, all in all, i ended up getting kicked in the stomach by a special forces guy, and spent the night in a russian juvenile facility.
before i got released the next morning, they tried to explain to me that i was involved in some drug cult and that those people "high on marijuana" could have killed me at any time in a drug-induced frenzy. it was pretty funny.

Shocked

Holy cats!

Massena
Level 4

Satisfied.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2008, 03:14:45 PM »

when i was 16 i went back to russia (where im originally from) for the summer. in july or so, i went with some friends to this big hippie gathering/festival a few hours outside of saint-petersburg. it was in the middle of nowhere, a few miles outside of some small town and it was really fun! almost two weeks of being high as a kite and living in a tent with random hippie girls and other fun people. our tent was circus-colored with a human skull that someone found in the woods crowning the main post. one guy took mushrooms and thought that he was walking through the desert while he was actually walking through everyone's campfires.
anyway, one day we woke up in the tent to the sound of helicopters and as we crawled outside, we saw just that, hovering over the field, with special forces guys with machine guns zipping down on ropes. apparently the people of the little town nearby thought that this was some sort of evil drug cult and we were dumping LSD into their water supply, so they went to the authorities who organized an entire operation to clear things out. anyway, things almost got really bad when they saw that we had a human skull adorning our tent, but we managed to explain to them that we found it nearby. so, all in all, i ended up getting kicked in the stomach by a special forces guy, and spent the night in a russian juvenile facility.
before i got released the next morning, they tried to explain to me that i was involved in some drug cult and that those people "high on marijuana" could have killed me at any time in a drug-induced frenzy. it was pretty funny.

Shocked

Holy cats!

If Smithy thinks you're epic, you're above epic.

increpare
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »

Holy cats!

William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2008, 02:13:52 AM »

I like Brothers Karamazov, Les Miserables, Kafka, and all that too -- but I also like Inspector Gadget, Teen Titans, and the TMNT cartoons.

Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2008, 05:23:30 AM »

I joined this forum just this robot I drew in the past 5 minutes.

The green lines served a purpose that I have since forgotten.

I can't draw.

Aforementioned member still only has one post.
medieval
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »

Hide yer damn hobnobs! You know they seek them!
Massena
Level 4

Satisfied.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2008, 12:03:10 PM »

Epic timing.  :D

SirNoodles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2008, 05:24:25 PM »

That's amazing.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2008, 12:05:51 AM »

This guy is so edgy. I imagine him writing every post while riding a skateboard out of a helicopter and wrestling a bear*. Sure, the 'elites' in their fancy manors with their ascots and fine cigars will never understand his extreme, larger than life attitude** or his wise-cracking street smarts, but what does he care for their fancy gala parties when he has the wind in his tousled hair and a six pack of Mountain Dew?

Derek must be terrified as he lies awake at night, knowing that his millions of dollars and extensive monocle collection cannot save him from this devil-may-care renegade, dropping through cloud cover at 120mph to register another forum account in the skies over the pacific ocean where, after landing, he will proceed to beat a shark to death with the corpse of the bear he was previously fighting, rescue a group of scantily clad female captives (kidnapped by the shark, no doubt) and MacGyver a jet-ski out of dead bear and shark parts which he will use to ride off into the sunset to an extreme soundtrack***.

You call it an adventure -- he calls it another Saturday afternoon.

* The bear is skydiving.

** Which he calls 'tude, because when you have that much attitude it can end up pressing on the back of your brain like a totally rockin' tumour, and this can cause a mild speech impediment.

*** By the kind of band where the lead singer has enough hair to interfere with low-flying aircraft and the drummer always sounds like he is playing from inside some sort of cave.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2008, 02:01:36 AM »

Saaay, Melly, where's that from?

Quote from:  The Forums
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Shocked

I'm onto you  Lips Sealed
Corpus
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2008, 04:23:29 AM »

Yeah, because the thread has been deleted. Sheeeesh.

EDIT: Actually, this is mysterious. I'm watching you, Melly. Cool
increpare
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2008, 04:58:51 AM »

Yeah, because the thread has been deleted. Sheeeesh.

EDIT: Actually, this is mysterious.
veeeeeeeeerily
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2008, 07:27:02 AM »

Thanks for saving this post then.
I like I like cake's cake.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
GregWS
Level 10

a module, repeatable in any direction and rotation

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2008, 06:10:46 PM »

This anagram list from Kao was incredible!

Here are a few awesome ones I found on the Internets a long time ago.

DORMITORY - DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN - BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER - MOON STARER

DESPERATION - A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES - THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH - HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE - HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES - CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY - IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS - LIES, LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS - ALAS! NO MORE Zs

A DECIMAL POINT - I'M A DOT IN PLACE